Is the video Dennō Senshi Porygon dangerous?

I was watching over one of my friends kids while she was at a wake last night, and he was on Wikipedia reading about Pokemon. I left for a minute to get him a drink and when I came back he said "my head hurts real bad", so I asked him what he had been doing. He showed me some video he had seen on... show more I was watching over one of my friends kids while she was at a wake last night, and he was on Wikipedia reading about Pokemon. I left for a minute to get him a drink and when I came back he said "my head hurts real bad", so I asked him what he had been doing. He showed me some video he had seen on Wikipedia (On this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denn%C5%8D_Senshi_Porygon) and I read the article and it said it should cause seizures. I told my friend about the incident, but she said it was nothing.

So I would assume Wikipedia only uses a safe version of this video right? is the video safe, because if it is not im not going to let anybody in my family on Wikipedia.