Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 10 years ago

Should My friend get an Ibuypower computer?

DONT TELL ME TO BUILD MY OWN COMPUTER TO START WITH

Anyway, would an ibuypower computer be good quality IF the spes are good?

HAHAHA Coffee Mug....you have no right to make fun of me and my friend if you recommend DELL....wow.....

Best Answer

I'm happy with my Ibuypower PC if that helps.

Just don't get the default case if you want to work inside of it. No quick install mounts for the drives and it was awkward to get to the mounting screws.

i admire alienware for their laptops yet I actual have neverbought a pc as I build mine. The markup isn't too undesirable however so in case you opt to have a no hassel pc with a guaranty then i could recommend the Alienware. particularly once you're intimidated via setting up watercooling your self. additionally, the lights outcomes are amazing and o.k. accomplished, the final i've got considered in 12 years of making/identifying to purchase desktops. bypass to aliien area and seek for threads based on the variety you opt to purchase. you will then get an concept of the aptitude themes and different game enthusiasts studies with that distinctive variety. IAlienware desktops are no longer all approximately seems, they're very extreme appearing desktops. The producer has no longer something to do with virus secure practices and video games do no longer provide you viruses, till in line with threat from a social gaming internet site or something. once you're thinking the two make a build utilising the two web content and study the charges, you isn't disspointed with Alienwares pricing. overall performance is in line with hardware, no longer the producer. it is termed a case, no longer a tower or a no longer consumer-friendly force as many people confer with it.

I would go with a Dell.

Or you could be a man and build your own computer.

Give elementspc . com a shot. theyre pretty good.