Does God Actually Exist?

I have to ask this... serious comments lol

Favorite Answer

He who mock God mocks himself 4 u r created in His image. Many confuse telling the truth (offends many) with bashing & many'll do anything 2 keep God out of it: Theres evidence 4 God/Jesus if u look:. The crux of the problem is many (having limited knowledge) try 2 know what God did by imposing human limitations 4 understanding things 2 God's power/abilities. Only 1 God can occupy infinity & that God is the God of Israel so theres no other legit gods. Its only fully provable b/c Jesus is the true Son of God. Huge holes in Ev also call in2 ? the BB/abiogenesis (laws of probability says there'd hv 2 b a 95-99% failure rate 4 most changes = no Ev). Evidence 4 God/Jesus/Bible:

Just b/c many scientific finds r true it doesnt mean "all" their claims r true (many dont take time & energy 2 carefully think thru things b4 coming out 4 or against it). Many dont take in2 account all it takes 2 create a universe/life (they tend 2 focus on things "seeming" 2 support what they want 2 &/or u 2 believe).

In science we established laws of physics. We can't see laws of physics. Rather, we see the results/interpret/apply them in accordance with whats observed 2 b true by experiments/calculations. Same is true 4 God. Just b/c we can't see God doesn't mean He doesnt exist.

Theres real evidence 4 some micro-adaptation & 4 some appearance of macro-Ev but most is inconclusive @ best, pure conjecture @ worst. Finding the beginning/reason 4 it all is unattainable by scientific method alone (a billions of yrs old cold case). We didnt see it take place.

Things in Creation show an Intelligent Being was involved or the universe/we wouldnt b here (ignoring how it came 2 b). 4 instance:

1. We hv 2 lungs/2 kidneys/2 eyes - each has a near perfect mirror-image companion organ. It cant b explained away. Making a mirror-image organ takes full reverse engineering/knowledge/understanding of its companion's functions & purpose or it cant b created (2 witnesses in nature).

2. Our bodies r highly symmetrical from 1 side 2 the other. Its impossible unless 1 has an outside overview position allowing full knowledge of the entire organism (i.e. feather color patterns).

3. We hv 2 arms/2 legs. Each is perfectly designed/precisely engineered 2 work with its mirror-image companion. An outside position is required 2 fully comprehend the purpose/functions of the organism, 2 create it 2 such perfection.

4. The "being" of a cell is confined 2 within the cell membrane & cant know much beyond itself. A cell is magnitudes more intelligent than all humanity & has amazing powers 2 know all of an organism's functions/purpose or it isnt the "brain" behind Creation 4 many millions of incredibly diverse species. If Ev had a chance of being the source of Creation only 2 or 3 "kinds" of basic bodies with some related species would exist (would take billions of trillions of yrs longer than the universe has existed 2 hv the slightest chance of producing many millions of incredibly diverse species).

5. Many cells of an organism never contact others much beyond its tiny cell. Cells/organisms r just copies of their parents doing about the same things as all ancestors. U wont find a bird who builds a better nest than their parents & their chicks build even a better nest. U wont find a bear improving living conditions passed on 2 his young. Either a cell has 2 lives - 1 copying its parents & 1 secret life working on improvements or some1 of higher intelligence than all mankind created it all.

6. Others point 2 DNA (RNA in the 1rst organisms). But a cell needs DNA 2 function & DNA cant function without a cell. So, we hv a which came 1rst a cell or DNA problem. W/o 1rst having great intelligence/full knowledge/understanding of how an organism is constructed it cant b created. If an ape finds a combination lock he wouldnt know what it was. Even if he turns the dial over & over again he wouldnt know what he was doing & the chances against getting it right is astronomical - especially if it had 150 or more no. 2 find in the right order & even if he got that far he still wouldnt know what a lock is 4.

A cell has little "intelligence" & DNA is way more complex than a combination lock (especially in higher life forms) so the odds against figuring out & using DNA (in the correct sequence) is many magnitudes higher than 4 a lock). RNA/DNA r building blocks common 2 all life - having 98% of other species' DNA doesnt prove Ev. DNA like a computer code (but way more complex) requires great intelligence 2 identify & assign its proper order - its useless unless u understand it. Give a book 2 an ape. Its useless 2 him as he cant learn from whats written - intelligence is required.

7. In the fossil record we dont find millions of trial & error organisms that should exist if natural selection or fittest survivor is the source of Creation (no organisms existed b4). The odds r so great against near perfection happening 4 many millions of greatly diverse species, it couldnt take place unless 1 had full knowledge/understanding of what theyre doing B4 millions of organisms could b created 2 such precision. If not true millions of misfit organisms with mistakes, having only 1 or 3 eyes in odd places, 1 leg growing out of a head or where an arm should b or a fin where a leg should b should exist. Millions more misfit fossils should exist than of the perfection found in nature.

8. U won't find species like a horse mating a goat, a frog mating fish, a rabbit mating a dog, a lizard mating a bird, a cow mating a hog, etc. Species with similar genes/characteristics rarely mate in the wild. Only a few succeed @ bearing young. Its very rare that a wild crossbreed/hybrid reaches maturity or can bear over 1 litter (usually that litter cant produce or has complications that kills off the crossbreed). Only human intervention brings more success but even that has lead 2 some bad results.

9. Ev processes being "the" source of Creation is like having a blind man build a car he's never heard of, seen, touched, heard or rode in. It cant b done without 1rst teaching him about the functions/necessary parts & how 2 put it 2gether 4 the car 2 function.

10. Look @ the huge amount of intelligence/knowledge/understanding/tim… & energy used 2 create & improve an airplane's capabilities (& many mistakes). If ppl didnt fully learn what 2 do we'd still b earthbound.

11. Creation is astronomically more complex than an airplane. The more complex an organism, the greater the amount of intelligence/knowledge/understanding needed 2 create it. It can only b done by an Intelligent Designer who already fully understands what He's doing - the sheer complexity of man is evidence of God (airplanes show we're created in God's image - God had 2 b the source of all Creation or it couldnt exist let alone evolve).

12. An incredibly Intelligent Being, capable of building a universe, knows the environment His earthly organisms r 2 occupy. So, He built in adaptability so His organisms could survive various environments.

13. Earth happens 2 b in the best possible orbit 2 support life. It has the right amount of gravity, the right axis & rotation speed, the right atmosphere (& ozone layer/Van Allen belt/magnetic field) & needed amount of water. The moon's the right size & in the right orbit 2 provide tidal cycles needed by organisms. Just 1 or 2 relatively small variants in our orbit/environment & most likely life would b very different & higher forms of life wouldve died off in a relatively short time, if they couldve survived.

---

Problem is theres many religions, built on what man wants God 2 b like. I realized they cant all b right (Theres 1 Bible - why so many interpretations? II Pet 1:**19-21). Religion wont teach u much about God (they cant teach what they don't know) but God knows what He's doing. Who knows more about a house, the Builder or those moving in later?

Many miss this: Jesus is the only 1 in history who stated He's "the" way, "the" truth & "the" life & no 1 gets 2 God w/o Him (Jn 14:6; 5:39; 10:1,7; Acts 4:12) & is the only 1 who came from God. Its fully true or theres no truth & cant b any God (He knows what He's doing or He's not God). Either Jesus told the whole truth or He's a false prophet, among many, who should b disregarded.

Since Jesus is the only way 2 know God, "the" whole truth was complete & finished thru Jesus. So any claimed new or other religious beliefs or from self-proclaimed prophets/ teachers r invalid & wont lead u 2 God. God always knew all Jesus was 2 do.

Jesus couldnt hv done nor said whats written in the NT unless He fully knew the entire OT (NT didnt exist while Jesus was on earth). Jesus couldnt hv known the entire OT unless God was with Him. The Apostles couldnt write the NT unless Jesus allowed them 2 remember & know why He was here (Lk 24:25-27,45) - Only God could cause it.

Whoever seeks Jesus Christ with all his heart & soul will find God & His Kingdom (u shall know the truth & it'll set u free). U can lead a horse 2 water but u cant make it drink. Why should God want u 2 live with Him 4ever if u dont want 2 know Him His way (reason 4 free will - Jn 1:12-13)? The truth of God remains 4ever unchanged while things of a man dies with him, including his religions/gods made in his image.

God hates us b/c of our sins - neither being a good person as judged by men or religion can save u. But God also loves us dearly enough 2 send His Son 2 die for our sins - so that thru Jesus our sins could b 4given if we sincerely turn 2 Him - Theres eternal hope only in Jesus & His Bible.

voyc4rmwldrns

Source(s): The Holy One of Israel, Jesus Christ, God's Holy Spirit, the Bible, careful research & observation & 40+ yrs of personal experience provided by the Most High - He who has the Son has the Father also but he who doesnt hv the Son doesnt know the Father either - it shall b sheer terror 2 understand the real message - God doesnt respect any man or his religions. It comes down 2 do u want 2 know who our real God is? Theres many ways that seem right 2 man but its end = death (theres only 1 path [not many] 2 God & thats thru Jesus). Biblical knowledge in & of itself wont save u. Borrowing true knowledge from others wont help u - if u hv a good meal poisoned with arsenic adding better quality food (patching it) wont cure the problem (even if its free) but it may prolong ur inevitable death but it'll b death nevertheless - its still part of the poisoned tree. Its useless 2 try 2 patch a tire thats full of holes (adding a little truth [usually stolen] 2 a lie only makes it a bigger lie). ***If Jesus came from God as His only Son as stated in the Bible then the Quran (doesnt agree with the Bible), the Book of Mormon (no such thing as "another testament"), JWs (rewrote some Bible verses - New World Translation) & other religions r wrong about Jesus b/c they demote Jesus 2 just a prophet or good man (1 way or another). If Jesus Christ isnt God's Son (false prophet) then the Bible & all others r wrong. We cant hv it 2 ways. Theres only 1 Jesus & there can only b 1 true Gospel (II Cor 11:4; Gal 1:6,9; I Tm 6:3). If Jesus is whom He says He is then Muhammad (muslim follower of Islam), Joseph Smith (Mormon = Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, LDS), Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs = Watchtower, Awake), most Catholics, many Protestants, Ellen White (7th Day Adventists), Mary Baker (Christian Scientists), the moonies (Unification church - Rev Moon), Church of Scientology (Dyanetics - L Ron Hubbard), Buddhism, Hinduism & others presenting other teachings/practices r the false prophets & teachers & must b disregarded. But I can assure u the truth is in the Bible (where Jesus was coming from in everything He did & said). Many (see above par.) claim they believe Jesus is the Son of God (however, even the devil knows who Jesus is) but having read the entire Bible (some parts many times) I state with authority that many dont know God or Jesus. If ur foundation of teaching is wrong it cancels out all ur other claims - u can call anything anything. Calling a dog god doesnt make it God. Jesus wasnt speaking out of 2 let alone 1000s of sides of His mouth [emphasis added] (He isnt the author of confusion - God's fixed order of things Biblical). The Bible severely warns us not 2 trust humans, not even ourselves, clergy/churches (Jer 10:2-5,23; Is 2:22; Job 12:11; Prov 14:12; Acts 17:11). So carefully think over what I say. Dont just believe or dismiss what I write. It might save u from making the same mistake many made, getting caught up in religious beliefs that hv nothing 2 do with finding/knowing God (poisoned tree & its fruit) - see Mat 12:36 regarding whats 2 b judged. No matter how much well-meaning ppl (religious or not) read the Bible they cant find Jesus Christ without going directly 2 Jesus thru His Biblical instructions (Jn 5:39; 10:1,7; 3:3,5). God outsmarted man - the Bible is the only 1 that cant be properly understood without Jesus (Jn 14:6; II Cor 3:14, Is 29:11-12 - If Jewish ppl cant pierce the veil over the OT without Jesus then 4 sure all gentiles cant). Thats why theres many interpretations & many thinking its fairy tales/a delusion (Jesus came bearing the sword of division). He who would b wise gets away from all religion & seeks the 1 who actually came from God. Many ppl make the mistake of trusting a church "authority" over the Bible (where God & Jesus wrote the actual truth). If u dont know whats actually written in the Bible u cant tell if the church is on or remaining on the right path. Regarding Bibles I recommend the English Standard Version (ESV) as its an easy 2 read but more accurate version than what others will suggest. Its very important 2 understand the most accurate Bibles r those that r word 4 word or a combination of word 4 word + the right amount of literal translation (4 readability). Presently, theres 30+ versions of the Bible (generally popular 1s, some shouldnt b called Bibles). Only a few r translated close 2 whats in the original text. The ESV adheres 2 the word 4 word method while making it easy 2 read (literal method) - the best accurate Bible 4 the younger crowd - but its good 4 parents, children & others 2 b reading the same Bible 4 good communication (get 1 with verse references so u can easily look up related text). Many well-meaning ppl will suggest using the King James Version (KJV), claiming its the only "authorized" version (authorized by a human king not God). The trouble is that the KJV (& all Old English versions) is in older English (which was good in its day) thats not been spoken 4 over 130 yrs so its obsolete (u almost hv 2 learn a new language, why many stop reading it - helps promote Biblical ignorance). Other versions add in their own style/ideas or rewrite sentences obscuring the truth & the power of God such as the AV, ASV, NAV, DR, RE, NEV, [NASB], NKJV, NRSV, GNB, CEV, NCV, HCSV, JB, NJB, NLB, NIV, NIRV, NLT, Living - the Way, Message & Paraphrased (click on my ID & look 4 questions about Bibles & my answers 4 more info). Many dont know that God is well aware many would [un]intentionally twist & pervert His Word so He invented a system in the Bible that will never change (Just like God & Jesus - more visible in word 4 word [with the right amount of the literal method] versions of the Bible). Only 1 God can occupy infinity & that God is the God of Israel. Its only fully provable b/c Jesus is the true Son of God. Occupying infinity means theres nothing u cant see nor understand & u can rightly claim u dont need a cause 4 ur existence & declare the end from the beginning. The wise true believer in God & His Son cant believe in Ev. Ev isnt true, opposes true Creation & sets ridiculous parameters/boundaries that dont exist with respect 2 the true power of God. Scientists & others make many assumptions/speculations 4 things - beyond human recorded history (& even within recorded history where evidence is scarce) it can only b speculation based on certain assumptions b/c we didnt see any of it take place.

My answer is a resounding yes. It is based on faith not evidence. Most would ascribe to a religion but I think religion is flawed by mankind's logic. Faith although is inherent to mankind. If not, why would one of the first questions out of our "monkey mouths" be is there a God? Or why am I here? Our brief history on earth can be played out for you by science, but much of what they are selling is based on conjecture and theory. We are asked to have faith in what they sell. I have faith in God and although nobody has gotten the whole picture yet, I believe in time we will have all revealed to us. We just need to love one another as instructed by Christ and try as best we can to serve God with our whole hearts. It is pretty unbelievable but then again anything worth putting faith into must be great.

Without any doubt at all - God exists! I never stop thanking Him for being there for me. Please do not have any doubt, just believe in Him. Life is full of problems and temptations. It's meant to be that way but the choices are ours. I truly do not deserve the blessings He has bestowed upon me and I have had many panic times in my life.

God represents the secret of existence, existence, the unknown and the failings that lie previous our information. So confident, yet he's no longer the deepest deity that maximum human beings worship.

this question is asked over and over again in many ways. What difference does it make and our God can take his or her place amongst the many deities that dwell upon our planet. You do not need a higher power to do your best while you are on this earth and enjoy the beauty.

I'm not going to say Yes or No. I believe in God and Jesus. But that is the way i have been brought up, and so that is what sounds logical to me. I'm not going to be the one to start a feud, especially online, over religion.

Religion is an opinion! It is what you believe will happen to you if you do something, it is a lifestyle, it is what you believe is guaranteed after you die. I for one, believe that I will either go to Heaven or Hell. Heaven, in my opinion, would be better.

My cousin on the other hand, believes that she will die and her soul/spirit will roam the earth forever. I think she's crazy (personally) but, that is what she belives and so, I go along with it.

God exists in my mind and in my opinion. In your opinion, he might not. And that's okay. In my opinion, God will love you either way. I'm not going to be the one rubbing my religion in your face just so people will get pissed off at me and my religion.

BTW, I hope everyone understands that once your dead, you can't say, "I TOLD YOU SO!" So what's the point in war with other religions?! Believe what you fricken want to believe and believe it! Don't care about what other people say. People want to doubt your religion... THAT'S FINE! if theirs is wrong, OH WELL! You'll never know! You'll probably never see them again! You'll be DEAD! What's the point in arguing about it?! Give it a rest.. please!?

Does God exist? Theologians, philosophers, scientists, and atheists have debated the existence of God for hundreds of years. Theologians affirm His existence, even though they debate about who He really is. Philosophers ponder the ability of knowing God and if He exists at all. Scientists don't find Him under a microscope or on a scale. So they largely ignore and often define Him out of existence. Atheists, of course, deny Him and many of them try to prove He does not exist.

Yet, God exists.

He does not exist because we say He does; He is independent of our proclamations. He does not exist because we want Him to exist; He is independent of our desires. He does not exist because in our ignorance, we insert God in order to explain the unknown; He is independent of our ignorance. No. God exists because He is. We Christians have experienced Him, felt Him, and know Him. We can see His hand in our lives. We see the circumstances of life move and be moved to bring us to answers that we know are from Him. We sense Him our prayers and our lives. We see Him work in the lives of others. We watch as He answers prayer and confirms in our own hearts His love for us. We know He exists because He exists.

The Bible speaks of God and does not defend His existence. It simply asserts it. Sometimes there are simply things you cannot prove to someone else, but you know. Yes, this is subjective, but it is often true.

------------------

To the query “Why is there but one God?” a child answered: “Because God fills every place, and there’s no room for another one.”

Source(s): The Lightning Strikes

Yes, so how did you think life came into being? A random lighting bolt hit a random puddle of elements and bam! life just started up and became all the variation and balance that it is today?

Look, everything about the earth and life around you even the most simple cell is complex and delicate balanced, evidence of design and a creator. Even atheist scientist admit life SEEMS to been DESIGNED.

The lies they teach you in school about evolution has more holes in it than a fishing net.

Well it depends on what god your asking about...there are a lot of different religions. What matters is do you feel God exist or not. Its your own personal thing. I believe in a higher power.

Now....wheres my points?

• Yes.He does exist he created the Universe and everything else.

Have Questions email me at crystalfrost10@yahoo.com

Yes He does...God has said in His word in Romans 1 20

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

God has made Himself evident to all who will open their eyes and look.