Filed with Tax Brain and NO REFUND on 1/29/10?

I filed with Tax Brain on 1/16/10 my refund was accepted on 1/17/10. My refund was scheduled for today (1/29/10). As of right now no direct deposit from SBBT to my bank. After calling the IRS and verifying the refund had been sent to SBBT and confirming routing and bank account number, I was still told by IRS that... show more I filed with Tax Brain on 1/16/10 my refund was accepted on 1/17/10. My refund was scheduled for today (1/29/10). As of right now no direct deposit from SBBT to my bank. After calling the IRS and verifying the refund had been sent to SBBT and confirming routing and bank account number, I was still told by IRS that it was sent today. I call SBBT and spoke to a very helpful lady that explained this: "The bank routing number and bank account number that SBBT provided to the IRS for Tax Brain customers, was for a bank in Kentucky. They just discovered this at 12 today Eastern time. According to this rep SBBT is working with the bank in Kentucky to get the money back (even if they have to wire transfer) so that the Kentucky bank will not send it back to the IRS." I asked the rep how long this process would take and she was very unsure. She told me to call back later today or tomorrow and that they are trying for Monday or some time next week. This is very unsettling.

IRS: 800-829-0922, hit option 1, then '0'
SBBT: 877-908-7228
Update: i just spoke to SBBT and was told that the bank in Kentucky sent the money bank to the IRS and that the IRS would be mailing paper checks to us.
Update 2: I also soke to the IRS who said that once they get the funds back they will reissue funds in the form of a paper check, which will take another 3 weeks to get. Now I am PISSED!!!!