Where else than 'Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac' can I get a home loan?

Best Answer

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac technically aren't lenders, the buy mortgages from lenders on the secondary market. While they do set up many of the guidelines for certain loans, there are other agencies that buy loans on the secondary market and also many larger financial institutions keep certain loan product in their own portfolios. Try checking with your local bank to see what kind of loans they offer - you probably will never know if they get sold to an investor unless looking at a specific product like Fannie Mae's HomePath Renovation loan or something similar.

In united statesa. each and every "mom" has a foyer merchandising his/her own reason. no count if searching for extra for nutrition Stamps, or favorable legislations on genuine components. Fannie and Freddie could be decreased with the intention to no longer falsely inflate housing value. possibly the industry we had some years in the past substitute into extra effective, community banks/mortgages. this way there may be a sluggish secure upward thrust in abode possession and abode value. No bubbles, No liar loans, No MBC's...customarily: NO Bullsh*T.

I am Mr. Roberts Keegan, and I am ready to help you. I am a private money lender, Are you in bad credit? Does your financial standard need refurbishment? I operate a registered and government approved financial institute. I give out loans to companies and individuals for 3% interest rate to individuals between the range of TEN TO A HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS (GBP), while to Co-operate body, FIFTY THOUSAND TO FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS (GBP). I give out local and international loans to any body in dire need of a loan, and that is willing to repay the loan, all over the world. I give out loans via account transfer or bank certified check to what ever country you are. I am not a bank and I do not require much documents. If you are interested in getting a loan from our firm. You can reach us via (robertkeeganloancompany@live.com) And please I am very sorry if this information came to you as a shock or invaded your privacy.

Hello,i am Mrs Terrell Chater from Texas Us,good news to everyone that is seeking for loan of any kind,last week i received a loan from Alhaji Musa loan firm their ways are very simple,no credit check,no collateral,no cosigner needed,with just 2% interest rate,so if you are in need of loan just contact them now on their email,musa_loanfirm@yahoo.com

Good day,

I am Mr. Donald George Managing Director of Donald Micro Finance Inc. My company is a well recognized Company with Government Approve certificate. We offer loan to interested individuals and company who are in need of financial help or assistant with a very low percent interest rate. My company grants loan to individual/company from the range of $2,000 USD to $5,000,000 USD. My company only give out loan to trust worthy clients who will be able to pay back the loan when due for repayment. Any interested person who are in financial difficulty and need a loan should please contact us through email: donald_microfinance@yahoo.com with the following details below:

Full Name:

Amount Needed:

Country:

Duration/Period:

Mobile Number:

Age:

Sex:

Purpose for loan:

NOTE: Loan is given to clients who are trust worthy that will be able to pay back the loan for security reasons,

You can write to us with the email above, Mr. Donald George,

Hello everyone,

Are you frustrated in life? you think all is lost? No

Hope from any where? Well I have good news for you all

is privilege you met the right person, my name is Mr.

Michael Lancer i am a legit and reputable loan lender.

we help those who are desperate need of a loan with just

3%. Contact us now: micheallancerloanfirm@ymail.com,

micheallancerloanfirm@hotmail.com

Hello every one,

My name is Mrs Rose Smith I live here in USA and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $58,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender,Mr Steve Davidson Of Davidson loan financial Incorporated, he was the savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $58,000 US dollars and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr Steve Davidson via stevedavidsonloan32@yahoo.com OR stevedavidsonloan@live.com

because he is the most understanding and kind heated lender

i am posting this message in yahoo answers every day in order to express my ever lasting gratitude to Mr Steve Davidson

AFFORDABLE LOAN OFFER

Due to the global economic meltdown in the world CLARKE LOAN FIRM is here to give out loan to interested person/fellow in any part of the world. Who are in need of loan to finance/established, How you in financial mess? Do you need a loan for refinance? Do you have bad credit or in need of urgent loan to solve a pressing need? Wait no longer CLARKE LOAN FIRM is here for you, This Company is set up to help people that are in need of loan Services Rendered include: :*Refinance*Home Improvement*Inventor Loans*Auto Loans*Debt Consolidation*House Loans*Line of Credit*Second Mortgage*Business Loans*Personal Loans*International Loans Please write back if interested with the below form accurately filled. Upon Response, you'll be mailed back ASAP!! WE GIVE AT LOW AS 2% INTEREST RATE

Names:......

Address:.........

City:....

Zip..............

code:.........

Country:.........

Tel:.........

Fax:...................

Amount of loan needed:..

Loan Duration...................

Purpose Of Loan…………

Occupation ( No social security and no credit check, 100%Guarantee) You can contact us at

clarkeloanfirm82@yahoo.com

REGARDS:

MR CLARKE WILLIAM

G.M.D

HUD, FHA, most banks, and some non-profit organizations (mostly for low-income home buyers) like Habitat for Humanity, Mercy Housing and Homes for All.

Hello my dear do not full prey to those hoodlums at they that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Brown Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I well advice you to contact Mr. Brown if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email brownwilsonloan4@live.com

They offer all kind of categories of loan they

Short term loan (5_10years)

Long term loan (20_40)

Media term loan(10_20)

They offer loan like

Home loan!!!!!!!!!!!

Business loan!!!!!!!!

Debt loan !!!!!!!!

Student loan!!!!!!!!

Business start up loan

Business loan

Company loan<<<<<<<<<< etc

Email >>>>brownwilsonloan4@live.com

When it comes to financial crisis and loan then brown Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. jenny Wilson direct you Good Luck>>>>>>>>>>