HELP MY TAX REFUND WAS REJECTED.WHAT DOES THIS MEAN(DETAILS INSIDE)?

The IRS has rejected your federal tax return. But hang on, we're here to help you fix what went wrong and get the return filed. Here are the details: This taxpayer or taxpayer's spouse has been claimed as a dependent on someone else's return (according to returns the IRS has already received). Make... show more The IRS has rejected your federal tax return. But hang on, we're here to help you fix what went wrong and get the return filed.

Here are the details: This taxpayer or taxpayer's spouse has been claimed as a dependent on someone else's return (according to returns the IRS has already received). Make sure that no other person can claim this taxpayer or spouse as a dependent (for example, the parents or grandparents), and that the dependent's Social Security number has not been used on another return as the primary or secondary taxpayer's SSN (the persons listed first and second on the return).

note:i'm not married and never have been.i'm only 18.i'm just trying to claim my child.i provided all of my and her income all year.what going on.i just check back over turbo tax b/c i efiled and all my info is right.should i do a paper return then.i'm also claiming my 2 little bothers.i'm able to do that.checked over the tax laws and all.anyone else have this prob?
Update: my mother def didn't do it.and she doesn't give out my brothers s.s numbers.she already wanted me to claim them.i didn't give out me or my daughters s.s. either.i have a feeling that my daughters grandmother on her fathers side who is always money hungry wrote my s.s number down when i was'nt... show more my mother def didn't do it.and she doesn't give out my brothers s.s numbers.she already wanted me to claim them.i didn't give out me or my daughters s.s. either.i have a feeling that my daughters grandmother on her fathers side who is always money hungry wrote my s.s number down when i was'nt around.only person that could have claimed me
Update 2: no one has ever claimed me.my mother doesn't work.so nobody has any of my brothers s.s. numbers or mines.
Update 3: no her father doesn't do anything.he hasn't seen her since she was 4 months.and she is 13 months now.and no i'm not in school yet.im planning on starting in the fall.i'm going to file a paper return since the IRS said that is all i can do for now.this is so frstrating