I bank with Armed Forces and haven't received my refund yet. Does anyone else with AF bank have this problem?

• Favorite Answer

The IRS transmits ACH deposits overnight on Thursday nights / Friday morning. It takes several hours to pump the whole thing out over the Fedline (the Federal reserve network that connects banks to the Fed's clearinghouse) system. From that point it can take a few hours to 3 or 4 days for the funds to post to your account depending upon your bank's posting procedures and how busy their systems are.

Take a chill pill and relax. There's NOTHING that you can do to expedite the process and until it's been at least 4 days since the IRS says that they transmitted your refund, there's NOBODY that you can call other than to check your bank account to see if the funds have been posted.

If your refund was released as scheduled (there are dozens of reasons that it might not have been) and if the routing and account numbers match and your name matches you should see your money by Monday morning at the beginning of the banking day at the latest. You may see it sometime Friday if your bank posts transactions in real time. (Not all banks do.)

Not all banks post "pending" transaction notifications so the fact that you don't see a pending deposit is meaningless.

Yes I'm having the same problem,my friends who use USAA have recieved theirs and like you I bank with Armed Forces Bank,the IRS website said it was to deposit today, waiting sucks I know but theres nothing we can do about it :( However I did tell my husband I want to transfer banking to USAA!!

• Buzz B

I recommend USAA if you have the option, their customer service has always been great.

sorry that your refund hasn't shown up yet.