2010 Tax refund not here as expected?

So I filed through h&r block per usual. I have done this the past five years. And every year they give me a date that the taxes should be in and it's usuall in a day early. This year I was told the 29th...today. I even Check the irs.gov website which says the following... Your tax refund is scheduled to be... show more So I filed through h&r block per usual. I have done this the past five years. And every year they give me a date that the taxes should be in and it's usuall in a day early. This year I was told the 29th...today. I even Check the irs.gov website which says the following...
Your tax refund is scheduled to be direct deposited on January 29, 2010. If your refund is not credited to your account by February 3, 2010, check with your bank to find out if it has been received. Please wait until February 3, 2010 before you contact us again because we are unable to take any action until then.

I called my bank at 9 this morning, and they say there is no pending deposit. Now I'm freaking out and don't know what to do. Any information would help.