Do you think Alex Reid will dump Jordan?

if he wins Big Brother? do you think his feelings for her are real? What are your opinions on Alex after watching him on BB?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12469...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL, Well Hello LOUISE, how are ya, and hows your mam, lol, no i don't think Alex will in the near future dump the sad and overall lonely Miss Price, However, i do feel sadly for her he'll as like Peter Adrea has he'll out grow her, love ya Louise, tell ya mam i was asking about her.XX

• 4 years ago

As a Spurs fan, I'm pretty gutted. Defoe's going to be rubbish now, as Jordan is a succubus who drains people and moved on. He'll be worse than Pavyluchenko now.

• 1 decade ago

I want him to win and I want him to dump her live on TV like she dumped him in the jungle. I have completely turned my opinion on him around since he's been in there he is really sweet.

I voted already and I'll vote again later when the show starts.

• 1 decade ago

God I hope he ditches her asap, I can't stand the silly monotone bullying tart! I think he's shown himself to be a decent fella, if a bit gullible, and hopefully those around him will encourage him to go it alone, he'll be more popular with the British public without her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think he comes across as a really nice guy, and i personally think jordan will try and cash in if he wins too change public opinion about herself

• 1 decade ago

Who?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I still think they are both fick, common bozos. It seems like a partnership made in heaven.

• 1 decade ago

Seriously? I think he's a poppet! I want to chucky his cheeks and say 'don't worry lad, you'll be fine'

• 1 decade ago

I think he's a bit dim actually. He's probably liking the publicity that Jordan has brought him, lets face it without her, he would have been a nobody.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Quite frankly- who cares and who gives a damn. These people are pathetic and the viewers need to get out and get lives themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.