LJC30
LJC30 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

I can not believe Terrell Owens its way too early to wake up to this. Has anyone else just seen ESPN?

I know he is a great player / WR one of the best of all times / going by the numbers, not character. But WOW what I just heard was so sad for him. As a football fan if any one knows where a person can reach to some media outlet to voice their opinion please let me know SO SAD what kind of team mate he is.

Favorite Answer

He is so far behind Rice's records that it is ridiculous. And McNabb and Romo are no slouches at quarterback. He mentions that he would have gotten those numbers if he had been playing with Peyton Manning. Honestly, I doubt he would. Peyton likes to spread the ball around to multiple receivers. That's why he had two receivers with over 1,000 yards this year. And Garcon and Collie aren't far behind Clark and Wayne. Owens doesn't play team ball. And that wouldn't have worked with the Colts. They are all about team play. I don't think that he would have worked too well with Brees either, the Saints have had 21 players score this year. And with the Patriots having Moss, they already have one prima donna. They don't need two. I don't think Owens would like being the # 3 receiver behind Moss and Welker.

Owens is no Rice by any means. In fact, he is just way too slow now from what I've heard most team GM's and scouts say. I heard the main reason why the Bills even picked him up was just to increase crowd attendance, not because of his skills.

• cris

i've got continuously hated that boastful assbag!! T.O may be a sturdy WR, yet he's likewise a spoiled little c*nt..with the aid of his own selfishness, he has single-handedly torn aside each team he's performed with..don't be fooled- those tears weren't for Romo..he cried because of the fact he desires to be # a million interior the spotlight and because he dropped some key passes in that game..Ha Ha! yet, in accordance to him he's the final WR interior the league suited?

• mbl

I saw this story and I was bored with 2 seconds. Its typical Terrell crap and its typical sports media crap to not having something more worthwhile to talk about. Who really gives a dang about this statement? Honestly?

You mean Terrell Owens is a douche....

Wow....what a surprise...........where have you been for the past 10 years?

I must have missed that memo, what happened? Looked on espn just now, I see nothing.

Call Fox Sports Radio or ESPN Radio. Listen to their programs and call in there, or call your local news station. Radio or TV.

• Will

He might be chasing Rice's records if he was playing with a full deck.

better off just ignoring it. even negative comments encourage this type of thing. only dead air can stop it.

Yeah, his story is VERY touching

He's done.