I just saw the BBC morning news - Danielle Lloyd on her ordeal?

As a victim, sitting on the bed she woke up[/regained consciousness] on, literally in a bloodbath - I would say that's really tackling the issue head on.... I cannot remember my exact reason, it was certainly nothing so serious, but I have done away with my bed - haven't used one at home for years.... ... show more As a victim, sitting on the bed she woke up[/regained consciousness] on, literally in a bloodbath - I would say that's really tackling the issue head on....

I cannot remember my exact reason, it was certainly nothing so serious, but I have done away with my bed - haven't used one at home for years.... ....it occurred to me that under those circumstances, the entire setting for victims' ordeals would elicit such terrible memories, feelings and/or emotions that it would require a complete transformation of the space to make it at all tolerable if the individual chose not to permanently move away... I found it quite unsettling to see her sat upon the bed, almost affectionately scrunching the bed linen...

What are other people's thoughts on this? I'm in some kind of limbo here...
Update: Just to clarify - unlike 99.999% of people I viewed this from a perspective of someone who doesn't use a bed and in the news item I'm seeing the victim [at least portrayed] on the bed running her hands across the linen and scrunching it up as if reminiscing.... I looked for a link from search results... show more Just to clarify - unlike 99.999% of people I viewed this from a perspective of someone who doesn't use a bed and in the news item I'm seeing the victim [at least portrayed] on the bed running her hands across the linen and scrunching it up as if reminiscing....
I looked for a link from search results using 'Danielle Llloyd bbc news domestic violence' and there's nothing on the net about this morning's news item...

I for one would clear out of that scene - never give the memories a chance of a turbulent revisit - it was just plain weird to watch and I have to wonder if it's been asked of her, or if in doing that she's compiling the elements of the traumatic events in as accurate a glimpse of the episode it is possible to make without staging a full reconstruction - maybe there's a news catchup somewhere; 29thJan2k10 BBC news.... hope that helps, please don't bother saying what people have already said though unless it is a resounding sentiment 'on the subject', my views aside....
Update 2: ...thanks for painting a bigger picture nice guy - I had no idea who this person was, had only extended my search to include 'glamour model' when I gleaned it from today's searching. It looks like a rough old lot and like it's some kind of magnetism phenomenon if it keeps occurring - I must say... show more ...thanks for painting a bigger picture nice guy - I had no idea who this person was, had only extended my search to include 'glamour model' when I gleaned it from today's searching.
It looks like a rough old lot and like it's some kind of magnetism phenomenon if it keeps occurring - I must say though that it's posed more questions than it's answered, and that a general concensus from the answers given here is that nothing being said or done about it is very helpful at all...., and that only by Ms Lloyd reading and responding to this question herself would there eventually be closure on the matter. No offense you folk, I'm sure you understand - but it's what's going through her mind and how her experience is being turned to an administrative effort for some kind of resolution/sanctuary for others the same that must be brought to bear down upon it...., someone on Y!A will know.
Update 3: Anna1223, I think you surmised that based on your own answer. Ms Lloyd clearly needs justice and that's a legal matter where she is represented as a victim, all the protection required in these instances will not come from law enforcement unless they can travel back through time and be at the crime scene when... show more Anna1223, I think you surmised that based on your own answer.
Ms Lloyd clearly needs justice and that's a legal matter where she is represented as a victim, all the protection required in these instances will not come from law enforcement unless they can travel back through time and be at the crime scene when it happened. If Ms Lloyd is somehow forced to anything since, it is again a legal issue and possibly also requiring the likes of a counsellor, or psychologist, perhaps needing a court injunction to absolutely state the consideration for her safety....
Update 4: *forced to do anything since
excuse the typo