DD asked in 旅遊亞太地區台灣 · 1 decade ago

中文翻成英文

請幫我把下列文章翻成英文!感激.

花蓮三日遊:

放寒假了,今年我們全家和親戚朋友相約到[花蓮海洋公園]玩。

第一天到達目的地後,我們先參觀了海豚的表演,在表演的現場上有一個大螢幕會隨時拍攝遊客的身影,有一對情侶被拍到後鏡頭還用愛心的圖樣框起來呢!看來很甜蜜~

而且工作人員和海豚遊玩的樣子真令人羨慕喔!

接著,我和姐姐去玩海盜船跟雲霄飛車,這二種遊樂設施都超刺激玩的我心臟都要跳出來了....

晚上,接駁車接我們到園區內的〔遠雄〕飯店-今天住宿的地方.

第二天早上我們享受了一頓很美味的早餐後,參加了泛舟行程,教練教我們穿了救生衣及注意事項後到了玩水區,教練突然趁我們不注意推我們下水大家玩的樂此不疲雖然水非常的冷~晩上到了花蓮的街上逛逛後就回飯店休息了。

第三天起程回台中,途中來到了〔燕子口〕中橫的景色真的非常美,就這樣回到了我温暖的家。

這次的旅行很好玩,也在這個寒假留下了一則美好的回憶。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The semester closed, and I was on winter vacation. This year my family and

relatives went together to Hualien for a 3-day journey. The first stop was

Hualien Ocean Park. When we reached the first destination of our journey, we

watched the play of the dolphins. In the auditorium there was a big screen on

which the audiences were also broadcasted live. The camera located a couple

of lovers and focused them with a heart-shaped frame. They looked so sweet! I

also envied the harmonious way in which the dolphin trainers and the dolphins

got along with each other.

Afterwards my sister and I had rides on both the pirate ship and the roller

coaster. These facilities were so exciting that I felt as if my heart had almost

thrown out of my mouth!

In the evening we took the shuttle bus to the Farglory Hotel, which was located

inside and park and was the place we were going to stay in.

In the morning of the 2nd day we enjoyed a delicious breakfast and then had

boat ride. The coach helped with the life jacket and tutored us in all the rules

and instructions about boat riding. After that, he then suddenly pushed all of us

into the water. We did have a lot of fun though the water was quite cold. In the

evening we fooled around in Hualien city and then headed back to the hotel for

rest.

The 3rd day we went back to Taichung . On the way back home we stopped by

a very famous scenic spot ,the Swallow Cavern, in the central cross-island

highway. The scene was spectacular!

The journey was fun and left us with a very good memory of our winter

vacation.

Hualian on third swims: Put winter vacation, this year our entire family and the friends and relatives reaches agreement [Hualian sea park] to play. After the first day arrives at the destination, we visited porpoise's performance first, will have a big screen in performance's scene momentarily to photograph tourist's form, some pair of lover is patted also uses after the lens the compassion the pattern frame to get up! Looks like the appearance which very happy ~ moreover the staff and the porpoise play to be really enviable! Then, I and the elder sister play the pirate ship with the jet coaster, these two kind of amusement facility surpassed my heart which the stimulation played to jump. Evening, the connection vehicle meets us to the campus in (far male) the hotel - today lodging place. After the second day we have enjoyed a very delicacy breakfast in the morning, participated has gone boating the traveling schedule, after coach teaches we have put on the life jacket and the matters needing attention, to the playing with water area, the training to take advantage suddenly we did not pay attention push us to launch everybody to play always enjoy, although water unusual Leng ~ 晩 on strolled after on Hualian's street returned to the hotel to rest. The third day starts on a journey Taichung, arrived at (Yanzikou) on the way the horizontal scenery is really beautiful, like this got my warm home. This time travel is very amusing, also has winter vacation left behind a piece of happy recollection in this.

Source(s): YAHOO字典