What are scientific principles?

In the internet I hardly see any work which discussess on - What is a scientific principle? or What are scientific principles?

It is the principles which guide one to progress with science. People cannot be your guide in scientific investigations. This what my teachers told me!

Ironically, I see no article which tells what is a scientific principle?

I am not telling lies. Do a google search. You would find it.

It is true that teaching community of the day have lost all it princiles of teaching science and philosophy. Do not get disgusted. I am also a teacher who have produced more than 500 students, but I am yet to become a vicitim of commercialised version of science.

Any how,

What is a scientific principle?

What are scientific principles?

How the scientific principles differ from other principles?

I ask questions to refine my views, not to insult or hurt the internet community.

Favorite Answer

This is my understanding, and what I practice in my area of work -

'Scientific principles' (or rationales) are those that explain the 'why' and 'how' of various phenomena........ as against other 'principles' that would merely state a philosophy, which stem from deep rooted faith, but lack a scientific basis.

Eg., If I were to advice an adult on avoiding heavy protein intake (more than his/her actual need), the underlying scientific rationale would be that, increased protein intake would increase calcium losses from the bone, resulting in osteoporosis. This could be further elaborated at the molecular level.

• hoehl

Scientific Principles

Scientific principles are drawn from the laws of logic (google that). An example of a scientific principle is independent verifiability. The law of non contradiction would suggest that something is more valid if two separate people are able to look at the same evidence and draw the same conclusion. These principles are commonly referred to as the scientific method.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What are scientific principles?

Ironically, I...

Source(s): scientific principles: https://biturl.im/SR3S5

Great question. In modern and advanced countries, copyright and patent protection are important principles, whether it is a new drug or a new technology, a consumer or commercial product, it must abide by copyright and patent protection laws.

But what about a new drug that later is found to have a major side effect? Or, what about a new technology that is developed to promote pornography? Now we are dealing with a different set of principles that are lacking in our pursuit of science and technology. That's where we come short in our society - to make sure that new products do not cause more harm than benefit to public.

Scientific principles is/are formula/s that works to solve any problem needed to be solved.

Scientific principles could be with psychology principles of words upon its formulas... but it is with facts of its reality. Like E = mC(squared) of Albert Einstein.

I think you'd get more out of looking up "the scientific method" as to how people can progress with whatever scientific aspect they are dealing with. I think the only real guiding principle of science is to find a logical way of explaining or describing the world around us.

They are any thing, any description you may convey to an other to make their purposeful successful actions repeatable, i.e. teach. Aristotle's categories are principles because without them nothing following them would. Your scientific principles and those of others are a kind conceptual reductionism designed to avoid past errors and to assist in constructing new actions for testing new hypothesis. Your number of principles grow as you learn.

Can someone please simplify what these people are saying! I have a science project and I don't know what to for the Scientific Principles part!!! :(

Judging by all the questions, it sounds like you want to know what the objective of science should be...and if it should be in the direction of commerce.

I think science should look to build upon the solid foundation of previous works in a similar fashion, and not be driven by the monetary worth of the invention. If that's the case, then it will never be about what the most efficient, direct, and NATURAL progression of events. It will be about numbers of consumers.

Science should be above that; altruistic and positive.....and above all, rational. It's about creating that solid structure of practicality and understanding of our world that is impenetrable....but eventually will be. :]