If a child is going through interstate foster care and gets arrested, can they still leave the state?

I'm currently going through Foster Care in Idaho to get my 17 year old sister from California. She was staying in a group home but ran away about two weeks ago. I talked to her social worker and she said my sister has a warrant out on her. My sister sent me a e-mail to let me know she was okay. She said she... show more I'm currently going through Foster Care in Idaho to get my 17 year old sister from California. She was staying in a group home but ran away about two weeks ago. I talked to her social worker and she said my sister has a warrant out on her. My sister sent me a e-mail to let me know she was okay. She said she still wanted to live with us, but everyone keeps telling me that she won't be able to now. She'll be 18 in September. I've been trying to get a hold of her social worker all week but all my calls are unanswered and not returned. I was just wondering if my sister would still be able to come live with us through foster care if she were to get arrested.
Update: She doesn't have a past criminal record. But she was placed in the group home for behavior issues. So that she could see a therapist.