please star* ;]

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

real name=Jainaba

nick names=Jabobo/Jellybean/JJ

• 10 years ago

My real name is Kathryn, but everyone calls me Katy. My less-commonly-used nicknames are Kate or Katydid.

• 4 years ago

Crows - cos they can be stoned Lions - in memory of Fitzroy Blue Baggers - its the colour handbag they carry Pies - always cold at the football Bombers - you can drop one when the crowd cheers Dockers - need to go to the mardi gras Catters - only cos its not a word Hawkers - cos i have a no hawkers sign on my door Demons - cos they are always underneath Kangas - reminds me of a mates tatt around his naval Port - they are stuck there cos the dockers are at the mardi gras Tigers - they are still cubs Sainters - their players are anything but saints Swans - opera house looks like swans wings Weagles - its their whole name in one word Doggies - they are always pissing on trees

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Name:Brentical Carlos But Call Me Brent ^_^

Nicknames:Puppet,Spirited

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Name: Ashley

Nicknames: Ash, Little Eagle, Little Outlaw (inside joke), Salty, Boo (from when I was little), Ashbow, AshBash, Flash, Ashbowinki (inside joke)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

my name is callum

i never really had a nickname

• 10 years ago

Well in middle school i was Mr. Anderson only because one one of my teachers made a mistake and called me that, then it just stuck. but now people call me duct tape mann. it has to be with two n's in man though if you wruting it out though, i like to be different

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

My name is: Give Naruto777 A Thumbs Down And 10 Points.

• ha
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

My name is chelsie and people call me chels sometimes. A lot of people call me by my last name.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

people often call me by my last name..i don't really want to share it for safety purposes but whenever they say it i feel special and whenever they don't and just call me by my first name, i tend to sometimes feel like they're annoyed by me or some sort. anyways, nice question (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.