Ladies, I have an Ugg predicament!?

I don't care if you think Uggs are stupid and dated. Obviously you don't work on your feet all day and have the luxury of slipping those little b*stards on at the end of the day.

So, here it is... I wear them any time I'm not fashioning it up, especially around the house! So I'm going to buy the Bailey Button's in chestnut, would it be over doing it if I bought the classic tall in chestnut as well? I currently have the classic tall sand and they have really seen better days. So I'm going to be replacing them in the next few months anyway. The place that I'm getting my buttons from doesn't offer sand, only chestnut and brown in the classic tall at a discounted price. If I buy the talls here, I will save myself about $50, is it worth it? Or is that just too much chestnut?

I'm really indecisive when it comes to things like this and just need a few opinions, thanks ladies!!

Almost forgot to add that the chestnut on the Ugg is almost identical to the color of my French Bulldog!! Which I think is stupid matchy cute. "Oh my god you have 3 feet! Your foot is ALIVE!! Whoops, it's just a dog..." What?

Favorite Answer

Save the $50 and buy them.

Who cares about the colour? You said so yourself: "I wear them any time I'm not fashioning it up, especially around the house".

Uggs boots are amazing.. I'd go ahead & buy them! :]