Ladies, I have an Ugg predicament!?

I don't care if you think Uggs are stupid and dated. Obviously you don't work on your feet all day and have the luxury of slipping those little b*stards on at the end of the day.

So, here it is... I wear them any time I'm not fashioning it up, especially around the house! So I'm going to buy the Bailey Button's in chestnut, would it be over doing it if I bought the classic tall in chestnut as well? I currently have the classic tall sand and they have really seen better days. So I'm going to be replacing them in the next few months anyways. The place that I'm getting my buttons from doesn't offer sand, only chestnut and brown in the classic tall at a discounted price. If I buy the talls here, I will save myself about $50, is it worth it? Or is that just too much chestnut?

I'm really indecisive when it comes to things like this and just need a few opinions, thanks ladies!!

Favorite Answer

I definitely think go for both!! im sure u deserve it for your hard days at work and its not overdoing it at all.