Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you a moderate or an extremist?

In the sense ,that do you have extreme views on issues in life or is it in moderation

For example, some people say " I totally against smoking,I hate those who smoke" sounds like an extremist view.Whereas ,some who says "I dont like smoking but I wont force others not to smoke" sounds like moderate

I like to be a moderate although I'm an extremist sometimes,

Raviisher : Homosexuality isnt an isolated phenomenon in humans, even animals exhibit homosexuality

Favorite Answer

Depends,i speak things which i have definite views on.there are some things i strongly approve and some things i strongly disapprove of.But other than having strong views on issues,i dont have preconceived notions about people.

i hate smoking and allergic to cigarette smoke but again hating people who smoke is a little too much because hate is a really strong word and i dont think we can hate people by just one quality of theirs.

same goes with drinking too.

i honestly think its a commendable thing that gay marriages have been legalised ...whoever i say this to smiles in amusement..its just very disheartening to see gays suffer.i agree all may not be suffering but a huge section of their society does.Honestly,i had a gay frnd and i really know how bad it was.Coz the feeling of being suppressed in the society is tremendous.Why cant just people live and let live...???

I've been helping my frnd on a documentary on gays and eunuchs and it was touching.I am not too emotional,but it brought tears to my eyes.

so i've decided to be a little moderate,coz wen u have have extreme views about something,it just clouds the other viewpoints.But some issues,i am an extremist:)

I think it depends the issue at hand. A moderate wouldn't necessarily say "I don't like murder, but I won't force others not to kill people." In some cases the "extremist" view is the only correct one. And the so-called moderate view is extremist.

• Mag

Moderate

Moderate

uncertain what a average liberal or a average conservatives ability. There are in certainty, liberals, conservatives and moderates. maximum folk are moderates/centrists in that they have got some liberal and a few conservative perspectives no remember which political occasion they are affiliated with, or in the event that they are Independents. Or did you advise; average Democrats and average Republicans? As a average self reliant i think of everyone who blindly follows a occasion line is incorrect. Tax will improve. i think of that each and absolutely everyone the Bush tax breaks ought to have been allowed to run out on time table. i'm no longer adversarial to the drilling interior the Arctic vegetation and fauna secure haven, yet might opt for to have regulations on that drilling.

• ­

Overall I'm pretty moderate. I kind of have an extreme view on Gay Rights and I think they should be able to marry because LOVE IS LOVE, why can't people get that through their thick skulls??!

I'm an extremist.

If I believe in something, I do it wholly and with intentions.

I am totally against smoking, I find it cheap. Yes, I do generalize.

I am totally against same sex relations, I find it really fake and I don't believe in it. Whoever has some link regarding it..is totally confused.

I am totally for God, anyone who doesn't believe in God, has issues.

Gay issue- I don't discriminate when it comes to gays. I just view the person as, confused. I don't understand it, here we have..this creation of man and woman, through which the cycle of life circulates..marriage, the spiritual union of man and woman..which gives birth to life. The more exposure this issue is receiving, the more confused people are becoming regarding their sexual orientation. It's best not to tamper with nature. Eunuchs? ...they have a totally different argument. You can't compare both.

I rest my case. ..waiting for the TDs...kiss my attitude folks.

I'm an extremist. Being moderate is synonymous with being weak. Either you stand for something or you stand for nothing.

I am moderate. But in special cases i am extremist.

i m moderate but extremist against certain things like ragging.