Weaning a 12 month old?

i have a daughter who is almost 12 months and i am trying to wean her to cows milk, she does take it in a sippy cup but she constantly want to breastfeed, she eats tons of soilds not baby food but real food since she weaned herself off that at around 10 months. WIth her having such attachment problems with me... show more i have a daughter who is almost 12 months and i am trying to wean her to cows milk, she does take it in a sippy cup but she constantly want to breastfeed, she eats tons of soilds not baby food but real food since she weaned herself off that at around 10 months. WIth her having such attachment problems with me leaving and constantly being on my side how am i suppose to wean her?
I need help I don't want to breastfeed anymore because it feels as she is constantly feeding.And it getting to the point where i cant stand it anymore my boobs hurt, i loved to feed her but she always wants it she doesnt have a set feeding time it just all the time.

Any suggestions on how i can get her to wean to just the cup ? and how can i get her not so attached to me so she can be more independent?

Thanks
Update: yes i stay home with all day but she does go to a babysitter 1 a week so that she can get use to be around other people, also she is on a feeding schedule she eats all the time anything i can put in front of her i have tried given her milk in the cup sometimes she takes other times she just refuses