how much does it cost to tint your car windows?

i want to know how much does it cost to get your car windows tinted

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Roughly around 200.

I paid $160 to get my scion tc windows 20 percent tinted. It looks really nice.

• 10 years ago

it depends on a few things, which windows, how dark of a tint, quality of tint material used, and where you go, everyone will charge different prices for the labor to tint your windows, where i work average price is usually around 200-600 dollars and thats for one of the darker tint shades

Source(s): work in a mechanic shop
  • 10 years ago

How can anyone guide you if you do not mention from which country and city you are from? A general guideline is that there are many qualities available worldwide with different properties, it all depends what is your requirement and how much you want to spend. A very good and reliable brand is V Kool

• 10 years ago

From $50 up to a few hundred depending on the type of car, quality of film and amount of windows. To talk to a certified installer in your area go to http://solargard.com/Dealer_Locator/Find_A_Dealer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

no more than 200 should be under it and its better if u dont have tint on ur windows cuz they can tint them faster

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Here in Indiana it costs $35.00 per window.

• 10 years ago

Depends on how hard it is, its like 100-300 bucks. Get what you pay for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.