Is it possible to treat pine trees so that they don't produce so DARN many pine cones?

Update: Dear crftychk13, Don't remember specifying in my question the word "chemical", much less the qualifying term "harmful chemical"...(visually panning up a few lines)...Ahh, NO..no I don't see either of those words there!?! You might help your cause more if you are less judgmental... show more Dear crftychk13,
Don't remember specifying in my question the word "chemical", much less the qualifying term "harmful chemical"...(visually panning up a few lines)...Ahh, NO..no I don't see either of those words there!?!
You might help your cause more if you are less judgmental without acting as the sole arbiter of what is best for the environment and at the same time hypocritically preaching over a chemically infused internet medium.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HARMFUL CHEMICALS ARE UTILIZED IN THE MANUFACTURE OF COMPUTERS???
Just sayin'...have a nice one...LOL