If Johan Franzen is close to returning?

I guess it would then be likely that he'd be added to Team Sweden's Olympic Roster?! I guess someone would have to get hurt for that to happen though?! How do you Wings fans feel about the possibility that he could return for just a few games and then go right into the fire of high intensity playoff... show more I guess it would then be likely that he'd be added to Team Sweden's Olympic Roster?! I guess someone would have to get hurt for that to happen though?!

How do you Wings fans feel about the possibility that he could return for just a few games and then go right into the fire of high intensity playoff style hockey?
Update: :) Just remembered I have him on two of my Fantasy teams!
Update 2: Nips.......because he doesn't want to or because he does not yet have a spot?
Update 3: Nips.....he doesn't really say that he wouldn't......it says that he says that if he can only play a couple of games before the break then he would consider using the break as extra rest (but oddly doesn't quote him on it).
Update 4: Nips......I have always thought the long season stuff was pretty overrated....how ling does a professional athlete need to recover for a new season? Most of them play quite a bit in the summer too.....I know Crosby plays everyday during the break. If June, July and August isn't enough time to rest up or heal... show more Nips......I have always thought the long season stuff was pretty overrated....how ling does a professional athlete need to recover for a new season? Most of them play quite a bit in the summer too.....I know Crosby plays everyday during the break. If June, July and August isn't enough time to rest up or heal injuries or whatever you have to do then I don't know what is......just my take on the Pens-Wings long seasons.
Update 5: You- I'd be PISSED if I was paying the bills and he played a handful of games and then the Olympics......I'd be pissed even if I were an owner from Sweden!