What's a good daily bible reading plan?

I accepted Jesus into my life a few weeks ago and one of the Pastors of my church gave me a daily bible reading plan. Essentially it was one chapter of John, one chapter of Psalms, one chapter of Proverbs and one chapter of the old Testament a day. I am already through John and am kinda stuck. I even started over... show more I accepted Jesus into my life a few weeks ago and one of the Pastors of my church gave me a daily bible reading plan. Essentially it was one chapter of John, one chapter of Psalms, one chapter of Proverbs and one chapter of the old Testament a day. I am already through John and am kinda stuck. I even started over on the 1st of January as my New Year's Resolution.

I know that I was looking for more after I was done reading. So I'm looking for more of a substantial reading plan. I also know that my new wife (we just got married on January 15th) is looking for a daily bible reading plan as well.

Does anyone have one that they follow themselves?

I don't want to just wander aimlessly through the bible.
Update: I know I would get ridiculous answers, but I didn't think that they would be this bad. Thanks to those who answered with actual reading plans. To those who are nay saying, I was once like you, but have had things happen to me that there can only be one explanation and that's that God does exist. I... show more I know I would get ridiculous answers, but I didn't think that they would be this bad.

Thanks to those who answered with actual reading plans.

To those who are nay saying, I was once like you, but have had things happen to me that there can only be one explanation and that's that God does exist.

I am also still a free thinker. I still use logic for many things. Just because I believe in God and Jesus it doesn't mean that I am an automaton.