R&P: Are there any fans of The Rocky Horror Picture Show in this section?

...since it's sort of a glam rock movie?

Favorite song?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was a teenage RHPS addict!

I had every soundtrack album I could get {film & stage shows}, plus the soundtrack to "Shock Treatment" and a collection of songs by Little Nell and Tim Curry.

Little Nell did a great cover of 'Fever'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAB6qZQ01WU

Youtube thumbnail

&fmt=18

It was partially filmed at Bray studios, where they made the Hammer Horror films ~ you know where you see the outside of the house, with Riff-Raff in the window? That's Oakley Court, used as many 'family estates' in various Hammer films.

Favourite song(s) :~

The Time Warp

Science Fiction / Double Feature

Over at the Frankenstein Place

• 4 years ago

Ugh! No! Say it isn't so! What an awful idea! Rocky Horror was a one time thing. No one working on it could have expected it to get the reputation and following that it did. You just can't PLAN that. In the early 80s Richard O'Brian actually make a sequel to Rocky Horror called Shock Treatment, and it suffered all the problems I expect a remake to suffer. You can't plan a cult classic. You just can't.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I <3 Rocky horror, and actually, I'm about to start going every month again :D

My favorite song is either Hot Patootie or Sweet Transvestite :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I could do well seeing it maybe once every two or three years, at a special theatre presentation or something. I probably wouldn't be very likely to watch it at home.

Time Warp

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haven't think of that movie in ages ! amazing musical , I remember watching it like 2 years ago.

Rose Tint My World

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha, i freaking love that movie. The first time you watch it, its like what the *****, but I really liked it. I love the Time Warp song. =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

**** yeah.

Dammit Janet

Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me

Tim Curry was a beast in that movie, lol.

• Yes.. awesome movie!

Sweet Transvestite one haha it's funny

• 1 decade ago

I am totally shaking my head in a disapproving manner right now...

• 1 decade ago

Don't get me started!

"Sweet Transvestite"

Source(s): truck on tyke
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.