Why do so many people think our President is doing a bad job?

Look at the mess Bush left us in when he took office. I think it would be imposible for anyone to solve every issue that was placed on his agenda. Personaly I think the President has done a great job so far with what he had to start with. How can anyone pass judgement on a man when he has'nt had enough time to resolve the Budget, war, jobs, housing,bailouts, and the national security of this great nation.

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry I thought you said hand job.

Source(s): My bad

Obama's a very intelligent person but he seems almost frozen in office, at the moment.

I don't know where this "hope and change" talk came from. He needs to step up his game, listen to people other than himself, and I still have faith that he CAN do a good job. However, I have mixed feelings about the future.

• lisk

First, he made distinctive provides you for the period of his campaign which he made no attempt in any respect to shop after his election. We were promised transparency in authorities, he gave us closed-door conferences on health-care and different arguable topics. Then he performed favorites in his stimulus application, spending this huge volume of money no longer for jobs as he promised, yet to reward his acquaintances and political supporters. Democrats and organizations in Democratic districts are two times as likely to are growing money from the stimulus application as non-Democrats, and the provides you do not look to were made with an eye fixed to easily arising jobs (because the ten.2 % unemployment cost, a six % develop over the Bush administration, shows). Obama would not really look to have a plan to augment issues in this usa - except for himself and any those who favor to damage the structure and democracy in this usa. He provides you progression if and on condition that we turn administration over to him over our funds, our health care, and each thing else, even inspite of the reality that he's already shown himself to be thoroughly untrustworthy.

The reason people think he's doing such a bad job is because, #1 the stimulus bill that didn't do much. #2 he's dwelling on the healthcare bill when he could be spending more time on jobs and the economy.

We are still in Iraq

We are still in Afghanistan

We have no health care bill

Unemployment has grown

Tim Geithner has made a sweetheart deal with AIG

We have no cap and trade legislation

Sided with Islam over Israel

So essentially, broken promises. Cant blame Bush forever.

Most people will be fired in the corporate world for such a poor performance , he is lucky to have 3 more years.

Just saying Bush was a bad president doesn't take away from how Obama is doing now.

Both of them were/are just terrible, but now it's like a contest for who is the worst.

It's like picking which Gyllenhaal sibling sucks the most.

• Samm

Still blaming Bush, huh?

A great leader never blame others for his/her own failures.

How about asking the same question to the people who just lost their jobs?

Source(s): People in NJ, VA and MA just learned their hard lessons by voting Obama.

Because Obama is practically continuing Bush's mess.

Many thought that he was going to bring change, but he hasn't really done most of the things he said he was going to do.

Oh, and to the person who said he is "good for Muslims."

Obama just sent 30,000 troops into Afghanistan, and how is treating Muslims with respect somehow wrong?

"BECUZ THER TERRIOTSZ?"

He's doing a horrible job because his policies are epic failures their entire existence. His policies are Bushes policies on steroids.

I think it must be those 4 million people that lost jobs SINCE the "stimulus" was signed into law.