I need help finding a bathing suit! (10 points)?

Okay, so Im a little chubby on the waist line but im exercising every day and eating healthier so i can loose most of it! But, i know its not going to be flat by the time summer comes, just good enough not to scare children ha ha jk. But i need a swim suit because im getting a season pass for my local water park! I need something that suits my non-flat belly and not too small on the chest area. (i have nice, but kind of big boobs) So pretty much anything that suits my body will be perfect! I love retro and vintage suits and how the undies were almost under the belly button, too bad they don't sell those anymore ='(. Thanks! Send me as many links as you want!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

first of all i think that if you keep going with your healthy regime and focus on exercises that tone the stomach area then you should see some results come summer - from your picture you don't look like you need to be quite so insecure.

Anyway, if you don't feel comfortable in a bikini i would suggest either a one piece swimsuit or a tankini. if you have a big boobs then make sure it has good straps (so you don't scare the children! lol!) i would recommend a halter-neck style as they also balance out the hips and draw attention away, for instance from your stomach. underwired cups might also be good to look at but with most retro and vintage styles they tend to define and support that area anyway. with a swimsuit your stomach will be covered and you could get one in a really cute polka dot print, or perhaps with ruffles, or piping (see link) which will also define your curves: http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/fashion/picturega...

if you like retro style then you should like something like this jasmine guiness swimsuit from oli, and if you click along there are 12 different styles that can inspire you as to what you'd might like.

on the otherhand you could opt for a tankini which will show part of your stomach, but really aids in breaking up the area although i find these can be quite annoying especially say at a water park as they tend to ride up.

also, they still do sell the bikinis with high waisted bottoms, they came back into fashion only recently, i'm not sure exactly where you can get them from, the address below will take you to a blog, scroll down and the one before last has two pictures of the style you're referring to and you can actually go on the websites to buy them (they are US though, you didn't say where you were from) http://www.agentlover.com/blog/2009/04/16/on-the-s...

hope this has been helpful

Source(s): searched "retro swimwear" on google - there are loads of sites that sell retro inspired swimwear
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Try Scallyroo. Great online shopping site for Teens. Have bought suits from them.

• 1 decade ago

well its ok if a girl is chubby and if u want it to be flat do 100 push ups each day exept for the weekend and run 1 or half a mile on the weekdays and try wall mart if that is to hard for you good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well its kindof hard for any one on here to show give you much helpful advise cos we cant see your body and all.

i would say jsut shopping around looking for a swim suit that works well with yur body. try diffrent fitted ones and diffrent styles. im sure you will come across somthnig it jsut involves you loking around and trying things on till you fint that one that your comftable in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well it depends if your trying to be modest or...not really lol.

if your slightly bigger chested and bigger around your waist i would go for a tankini there pretty and hid the parts of you you dont like...that scare small children and boys away lol

good luck

• 1 decade ago

Why don't you get a cute tankini with a nice print on it?

• 1 decade ago

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname...

underwire tops are great for larger boobs. and they have a few tankinis if you wanna cover your stomach a bit

good luck with getting fit :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they can be pricier but victoria secret is the best place to look.

• 1 decade ago

go to roxy.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.