How long does it take to get pregnant after birth control pills (othro tri cycolen lo)?

I stopped taking mines in October 2009 because we were trying to conceive. How long does it take you get pregnant after birth control pills (othro tri cycolen lo)?

Favorite Answer

It really just depends on your body. After i stopped taking b/c also the ortho tri cyclen lo we got pregnant the first try. How long did you take them for?

What I've read is that the majority of women can conceive within 6 months of stopping the pill, but it can take a healthy couple who hasn't even been on the pill up to a year to get pregnant.

I got pregnant after 3 months off.

I was taking the same kind you are, and I stopped taking it around October 2008. I got pregnant mid February 2009! ^^ Though I heard usually it only takes 3 months to get totally out of your system

I stopped Sept 13th 2008 and conceived around november 22nd 2008...so only 2 1/2 months for me..but people are all very different...i had been on them for years too...i think 6 months would be pretty common...but could take longer...itll happen when its meant to be and youll be very happy!

Everyone is different...it could happen right away, or take months...even years. I was on the pill for 6 years and conceived the same month I came off.

Source(s): 33 weeks w/ baby # 1

Every person is different but they say it can take some time before you will get pregnant after being on birth control. If I was you I would get an ovulation kit and make sure you are ovulating.