promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How long does it take to get pregnant after birth control pills (othro tri cycolen lo)?

I stopped taking mines in October 2009 because we were trying to conceive. How long does it take you get pregnant after birth control pills (othro tri cycolen lo)?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It really just depends on your body. After i stopped taking b/c also the ortho tri cyclen lo we got pregnant the first try. How long did you take them for?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What I've read is that the majority of women can conceive within 6 months of stopping the pill, but it can take a healthy couple who hasn't even been on the pill up to a year to get pregnant.

I got pregnant after 3 months off.

• 1 decade ago

I was taking the same kind you are, and I stopped taking it around October 2008. I got pregnant mid February 2009! ^^ Though I heard usually it only takes 3 months to get totally out of your system

• 1 decade ago

I stopped Sept 13th 2008 and conceived around november 22nd 2008...so only 2 1/2 months for me..but people are all very different...i had been on them for years too...i think 6 months would be pretty common...but could take longer...itll happen when its meant to be and youll be very happy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Everyone is different...it could happen right away, or take months...even years. I was on the pill for 6 years and conceived the same month I came off.

Source(s): 33 weeks w/ baby # 1
  • 1 decade ago

Every person is different but they say it can take some time before you will get pregnant after being on birth control. If I was you I would get an ovulation kit and make sure you are ovulating.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.