How much does it cost per minute of internet on your verizon cell phone?

I heard it's a $1.99? Does anyone know?

• Chuck
    Favorite Answer

I want to clarify what she said above me.. If you are on the old america choice plan each minute you are on the web it takes away from your minute allowance.(Most people dont have this plan but still some out their who does so wanted to make sure of that first).

two - Each MB of data is 1.99 then rounded up to the nearest MB so if you go to google maybe do a web search here and there throughout the month you may not use a whole lot of mb's. If you check you social network site like facebook, myspace, twitter etc. then you are looking at using alot of mb's and would recommend a data plan.

Since im not sure what you are going to be using it for. The best thing i can recommend to use is to dial #data which is #3282 from your cell phone. It will tell you how many mb's a month you use and if you use over 5 mb's you would be better to be on a data plan (Starting off at $9.99 for 25 mb's with mobile email included or unlimited for 29.99 for unlimited) now as long as you call verizon wireless before your bill cycle closes we should be able to backdate a data plan to cover costs.

If you need more information feel free to message me or call customer service at 800-922-0204 or 611 from your verizon wireless handset.

Source(s): Im a Verizon Wireless Technical Support Representative

Without a data plan it's $1.99 per mb of information. That means your phone can actually download data without you actually downloading anything. Every advertisement that shows up on a web page is considered "download". It does not cost by the minute.

Like .15 cents in line with megabyte, to no longer high priced however for telephones. additionally, countless texting is a sturdy plan despite the fact that it is going to nonetheless force up your invoice whilst you're texting non verizon people. wish I helped. :-)