How would it make you feel if when you met God for the first time he looked like an Avatar Character?

Avatar the movie......

Will you mutter in your thoughts " wtf??" while you are standing in his presence for the first time?

Favorite Answer

I would think "....well that's just great, god is a furry. Where is the exit?".

My dear,

You will not, nor me or others, see God (Allah in Arabic language) before death and before the doomsday "day of judgement". No one ever saw or will see the almighty God untill that day, but make sure before you do, that you prepare your self by following Islam which is a must for every human being after knowing of Islam and the prophet Mohammed (peace and blessings of Allah upon him). Jesus (peace and blessings of Allah upon him) told you this too in the bible.

Allah said in the Quran:

"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. (85) (Surat Aal-Imran").

http://tanzil.info/

the Quran text translated in Engl.

Regards,

Source(s): The Quran

I'd rather god look like maria sharapova, shes a babe

I would be like AHHHH COME ON!!!! I was supposed to be in your image!!!! I wanna be an avatar!!!

it would be great ! most enjoyable ... ice breaking type of meeting!

but then he could change himself the next second to

whatever he wishes !

• What does it matter what he looks like?

As long as we are all bipeds I think it will be okay.

I wouldn't know.

I would prolly say:

''Oooooh crap... We've been screwed haven't we??''

no i wouldn't mind