"Always be my Baby" Mariah Carey, Do u think this song is good for my First Dance, what do u think?

It touchs the heart, sweet, not very slow! ??

is it good idea?

Favorite Answer

I think you should sit down with your dad or husband and discuss this question. Yes, it is up to you but they have to dance to it as well. This song sounds great by the way

No, the first Dance is always a slow dance, and there are so many new & old songs too choose from. Why don't you see what your mom & Dad had for there wedding song it just might be a good one and maybe get the older folk up to dance. Most of all don't leave out music from your background, like if your polish get some polkas in there and so on, & so on...

GOO LUCK

Source(s): ME

I don't like the song and I'd never dance to a Mariah Carey song for my 1st song at my wedding. But if you and your fiance both like it, then do whatever you want.

Not a good first dance song at all. Have you listened to the lyrics? The song is about a guy leaving a girl. He dumped her, and now she is pining away for him.

"I know that you'll be back boy, when your days and your nights get a little bit colder..."

I don't think it's appropriate for a wedding first dance. :)

Here is a link for david cooks version of this song. I like it a lot, he has an amazing sound, and this beat will be perfect for slow dancing :) hope i made a difference and good luck!

http://www.dizzler.com/music/David_Cook/Always_Be_...

Source(s): my music