Do you know any of the codes & trivia for KUPL 98.7 or any other radio station for Wednesday, Jan.27, 2010?

Thank you all for your help, have a terrific day today! IDIOT SIGHTING #1: I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"... show more Thank you all for your help, have a terrific day today!

IDIOT SIGHTING #1:
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."

IDIOT SIGHTING #2:
At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear coworker who is leaving the company due to 'downsizing," our manager commented cheerfully, "this is fun!. We should do this more often." Not a word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.

IDIOT SIGHTING #3:
I work with an individual who plugged her powerstrip back into itself and for the life of her couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.

Smiles :D