13 and pregnant with AIDS help!!!!?

I kno dis is stuped asking on the net but idk i done knoe were els too turn two bcuz my parents r real strict neway i lost my virgenity to this guy well he was my bf but not really more like a friend with benefets n he said he loved me and wood always b there 4me but after he cheeted i thot maybe i cood keep him by... show more I kno dis is stuped asking on the net but idk i done knoe were els too turn two bcuz my parents r real strict neway i lost my virgenity to this guy well he was my bf but not really more like a friend with benefets n he said he loved me and wood always b there 4me but after he cheeted i thot maybe i cood keep him by having sex neway we did it and i found out i am pregnatte and that i have HIV positf and i am omg i dunno what to do should i have the baby my parents dont know i am preggant and the guy changed his #. pls help if there is anywhere i can go that will help me i am only thieteen and this was my first time i wish i didnt do it but i did so oh well now my gf and i (yes i am bisexual get over it) wants to raise the baby together but she is only 12 and neither of us has any moneey.
10 answers 10