what do you think of these baby names?

i'm only 12 weeks along or so but already starting to think of baby names. but i like almost all of them. i had another list but it got all wet!! gay gay gayyy :)

summer rayne

blu risktaka

april showerz ("showerz" was actually my grandmas maiden name!! she was yiddish)

may flowerz (lol, i just think this is unique and cool ! )

simba koinonia

paideia grudl

traudl junge

le'tammy hillrayne

apple berrie

junebug hillsong temptress

delicate temptress

trendi spice

edbella jakeblack cullswannen

lorraine delarouge le'tammy

baybi kaykz ( i think its cute,we would of course change the name after a few years)

kShandr'a liKayehart-Cullenblack

swety larue le'tammy

christine melanie

millva nabanzx

lagrima dolores

olga whiteflower (olga = my moms name, whiteflower = my dead baby sister's middle name)

midgey bernardine

ingrid gamma

g'nae hoytu

dabba lenore

heather mckee

lena starflowr

gabby michelle

xoxchitla cruella

seþi s'baschen

avogadro habashada

mixtue wama'alanea

bertha may le'tammy

deskek renee michelle

sdeffanea gabbreaell (stephanie gabriel lol)

gnikowlle rannaey (nicole renee)

guinevere winthrop

djenivver matchelle

i just scribbled these down on paper and i like lots of them so one of them will probably be the babys name. i'm so excited! lol my gay friends make fun of me but i want her to have a very unique name.

Best Answer

Delicate Temptress, Trendi Spice... are you serious? Remember this is an innocent baby you're naming, not a 30 yr-old herpes-infested stripper. There are some good names in there, but you've paired them with bad names to make an even worse two-name combo (Summer is nice, but Summer Rayne is tacky.) Baybi Kaykz has crossed the line of regular insanity and borders on let-the-monkey-name-the-baby-instead.

The only nice names are Summer, April, May, Ingrid, Lenore, Heather, Lena.

Sincerest congratulations about your wonderful news. A baby is a blessing. A lot of work but a joy. Remember when choosing a name the name should be balanced with the last name of the child. A short last name can handle a long first name, a long last name can not. It is something the child has to live with all their lives. Truthfully, I can understand why you're trying so hard to come up with something unique for child, but frankly, you're trying too hard. I suggest you keep it up, but look around you, at what's happening in your life, what you see, what you find beauty in. Don't get me wrong, don't name your baby Puppy, everybody loves a puppy. Nobody names their kid Lassie. I'm just saying that the most beautiful and memorable names are usually the simplest. Anyhow, that is what I was told when I asked my mother how my parents chose my name, and I never forgot it.

Look to nature and love the world as you love your child and you won't go wrong.

I don't think many people would like to be called Xoxchitla Cruella...

Um? Is this a joke?

basically all of them will cause her to be teased mercilessly...

They all sound very ghetto.