How do you get BabiesRUs 20% off any item Coupons?

I am expecting my fisrt child in May. I am really eager to start getting the Nursery put together. The Furniture I like turned out to be more than I had expected, so I am doing all I can to save money. I found people on ebay selling these coupons and would like to know how I can get them without having to buy them. I also signed up for Parents magazine. I hope that I will start recieveing them soon. But is there anything else I can do?

Thank you for the answers. I was in last weekend and asked about the coupons and the girl at the register said that they only give them out some times? Are they always giving them away?

I have signed up for the mailing list, rewards and registry already. I hope to start getting stuff soon.

Favorite Answer

Have you signed up for the Babies R Us Rewards Program - no charge to sign up and on average, I get a mailer from them every 6 weeks with a 20% off one item coupon.

http://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/

ETA - I just got one in the mail today - we are not going to use it so you can contact me through my profile and I will be happy to mail it to you. It is good through mid February.

Babies R Us 20 Off Coupon

Babies R Us Coupons 20 Off

Are you talking about the %20 off item or purchase coupon? you would need to walk in the storeto get them. They hand them out at the checkout..

Source(s): I work there

wow thats terrible that people would be trying to sell those coupons that ARE FREE to customers.. i work at babies r us and thats soo sad..all you have to do is walk into the store and tell them your situaution.. i believe you have to be on their mailing list and they send a catolog with the coupons OR simply ask them for one when u walk in cause they have them all over the register lines.. i cant believe people would be so low to try to sell free coupons..so pathedic..and good luck to you and the new baby..also if your having a baby shower or get together i recomend you do your registry there as well

Get a toys r us/ babies r us rewards card. They are free and they send you a bunch of coupons! You can even get a free box of huggies or pampers (whatever you use) after you buy 10! I love my rewards card! You can sign up at any register!

Source(s): experience
  • Lonna

To be honest, I don't believe that's correct

I was curious about this as well