Would you support a petition to the Yahoo answers committee to reform the report option?

The reporting option really needs to be adjusted, so that the abuse will stop. It is a form of harassment, a tool for intimidation, a manifestation of unreasonable censorship, and overall makes Yahoo! Answers an unpleasant experience for those of us who are bullied in such a fashion. My suggestion is that those... show more The reporting option really needs to be adjusted, so that the abuse will stop. It is a form of harassment, a tool for intimidation, a manifestation of unreasonable censorship, and overall makes Yahoo! Answers an unpleasant experience for those of us who are bullied in such a fashion.

My suggestion is that those who wrongfully/maliciously report not only "lose influence" but actually are punished by losing points up to and including account suspension.

So would you support this and/or do you have suggestions of your own?