Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I LIKE THIS GIRL WHO IS A FAMILY FRIEND,BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL HER!?

HI GUYS,

I AM 25 YEARS OLD AND I LIKE THIS GIRL FROM MY MUMS SIDE OF THE GENERATION SHE IS JUST A FAMILY FRIEND, SHE IS 19 YEARS OLD.

I REALLY LIKE HER I THINK SHE IS A VERY SWEET GIRL,BUT I KNOW THAT IN THE AGE MARGIN THERE IS ABIT OF A GAP. EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHE IS A FAMILY FRIEND BUT I JUST CANT HELP IT THAT I LIKE HER,EVERYTHING ABOUT HER I FIND SO CUTE AND I THINK SHE A GREAT GIRL TO.

THE CONFUSING PART OF THIS WHOLE MATTER IS THAT IM NOT SURE IF SHE FEELS THE SAME WAY LIKE I DO? HOW EVER I HAVE A LITTLE FEELING THAT SHE KNOW THAT I LIKE HER AS I GIVE HER THE MOST ATTENTION OUT OF EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY,I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO TALK TO HER,I HANG AROUND HER WHEN I HAVE NO NEED TO,I JOKE ABOUT WITH HER MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE IN THE FAMILY. I THINK SHE IS NOTICING ALL THIS. BUT I CAN NOT GUARANTEE IT.

SHE HAS SHOWN THE SAME INTREST BACK A LITTLE BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF INTREST IT IS? IS IT NORMAL BEING POLITE INTREST OR THE SAME LIKING INTREST THAT I HAVE.BUT UNTIL YET SHE HAS NOT GAVE ANY STRONG STRONG SIGNAL THAT SHE LIKES ME, BUT I CAN SENCE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN US.

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS NOW THAT I CAN NOT TELL HER STRAIGHT THAT I LIKE HER,BECAUSE SAY IF SHE DONT FEEL THE SAME WAY SHE MIGHT TELL EVERYONE,THE WHOLE FAMILY AND MAKE A BIG SCENE AND I WILL GET EMBARRASSED AND IN TROUBLE FROM MY FAMILY AS WE ARE A STRICT MUSLIM FAMILY.

AND I DONT THINK SHE WOULD TELL ME STRAIGHT UP EITHER THAT SHE LIKES ME(IF SHE DOES?) BECAUSE SHE MIGHT BE THINKING THAT SAME THING LIKE ME,THAT I MIGHT MAKE A BIG SCENE AND SHE MIGHT GET IN TROUBLE.

ITS LIKE A DEAD END ON BOTH SIDES.

IM HESITANT TO TELL HER I LIKE HER OR TO MAKE IT OBVIOUS BECAUSE I WILL BE DEMOLISHED IF OUR ELDERS FIND OUT.

AND I THINK SHE FEELS THE SAME ASWELL(BUT NOT 100% SURE)

HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF SHE LIKES ME IN THE SAME WAY I DO? BY NOT ASKING HER THOUGH???

AND HOW CAN I MAKE HER LIKE ME AT SUCH A LEVEL THAT SHE ENDS UP MAKING THE FIRST MOVE???

ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS

YOUR HELP WOULD MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE

GOD BLESS

THANK YOU,MUCH APPREACIATED

Favorite Answer

There is only one way to really find out my muslim friend. Your going to have to make some type of move. Just ask her if she would like to go somewhere with you sometime, to a movie, or to a store somewhere, to the mall. If she says yes, don't jump for joy just yet. You may be in the forever dreaded friend zone, and if this is the case, i cannot help. No one can. Once you get her away from your family drop some subtle hints, buy her something nice. I mean this really isn't rocket science. Find some common ground with her, music, books, whatever. If you have to, pretend to be into something that you are not into just to find something in common, and then study up on it. If she agrees to go with you somewhere, that at least means she wants to be around you outside of your family. Just don't try kissing her or anything yet, it's not time. Phase 2. Slowly ease her into a more date like scenario, dinner and a movie type things, where it's almost clear that you want to be with her, and more than just a friend. You will be able to tell if she wants to be with you by this point, show up with flowers on one of these occasions, and watch the way she reacts. It's easy to tell if she is excited to get them, and all women know what flowers mean. It basically tells her that you think she is pretty and worth receiving said flowers. If she says "Ahhh....thanks...." and seems confused, then our plan may have failed. If she brightens up and smiles with a simple "Awwww thankyou!" you will know she has accepted the gift. It's like a courtship ritual. You could wait around for her to ask you. I wouldn't want to do that though. I understand your need for super secrecy with your family being muslim and all. If you really want her, your going to have to go for her. Just get her out of the house, away from your family. I mean no offense here, but that must suck! To have your parents approve of every girl before you even start dating her. You can get through this muslim guy. Hey you never know, maybe this girl is just right for you and your family won't care? Just be subtle and stealthy, like a ninja of love. You can do it!

Its okay man. You dont have to be gay, or be turning into a girl, to want to wear girls clothes. Many men enjoy the feeling of being in womens clothing. It may be a fetish, a comfort issue, or a boundry thing, either way, do what makes YOU comfertable. Obviously, your family will be weirded out at first, however if you explain that you feel "right" in girls clothing, and that you dont intend to leave the house or wear the clothing all the time, that should lighten the blow. This is going to be difficult for your family to hear, but you have to do it, if it is who you are, then do not be ashamed or embarissed. You are not alone, and by no means does this make you gay or a girl.