Full first round 2010 NFL mock draft, any questions?

So I was sitting in my 150 minute Arab-Israeli conflict class and thought I'd do a mock draft. Enjoy St. Louis Rams (1) Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska Detroit Lions (2) Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3) Eric Berry S Tennessee Washington Redskins (4) Russell Okung LT Oklahoma... show more So I was sitting in my 150 minute Arab-Israeli conflict class and thought I'd do a mock draft.

Enjoy

St. Louis Rams (1) Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska

Detroit Lions (2) Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3) Eric Berry S Tennessee

Washington Redskins (4) Russell Okung LT Oklahoma State

Kansas City Chiefs (5) Rolando McClain ILB Alabama

Seattle Seahawks (6) Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame

Cleveland Browns (7) Joe Haden CB Florida

Oakland Raiders (8) Anthony Davis OT Rutgers

Buffalo Bills (9) Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma

Jacksonville Jaguars (10) Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech

Denver Broncos (11) Dan Williams NT Tennessee (I know its way early for Williams, but I didn’t want to bother with teams trading up and down, sorry, I’m lazy, and I want to at least pretend that I’m paying attention in class)

Miami Dolphins (12) Sergio Kindle OLB Texas

San Francisco 49ers (13) Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma St.

Seattle Seahawks (14) Brian Price DT UCLA

New York Giants (15) Earl Thomas S Texas

Tennessee Titans (16) Everson Griffen DE USC

San Francisco 49ers (17) C.J. Spiller HB Clemson

Pittsburgh Steelers (18) Mike Iupati OG Idaho

Atlanta Falcons (19) Sean Weatherspoon OLB Missouri

Houston Texans (20) Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Cincinnati Bengals (21) Taylor Mays S USC

New England Patriots (22) Charles Brown LT USC

Green Bay Packers (23) Trent Williams RT Oklahoma

Philadelphia Eagles (24) Brandon Graham DE Michigan

Baltimore Ravens (25) Arrelious Benn WR Illinois

Arizona Cardinals (26) Terrance Cody NT Alabama

Dallas Cowboys (27) Bruce Campbell LT Maryland

San Diego Chargers (28) Jared Odrick DT (would obviously play DE in a 3-4) Penn State

New York Jets (29) Jerry Hughes OLB TCU

Minnesota Vikings (30) Mike Johnson LG Alabama

New Orleans Saints (31) Arthur Jones DT Syracuse

Indianapolis Colts (32) Ras-I Dowling CB Virginia
Update: Change the Colts pick to UNC DT Marvin Austin, since Dowling is staying for his senior year
Update 2: A lot of people are very high on Earl Thomas, and from the little I've seen of him he's a great ballhawk and the kind of guy that the Giants could use in their secondary alongside Kenny Phillips, whose more of a big hitter
Update 3: You need a somewhat competent offensive line before you get a QB, and as much as I think Clausen will be a good starter in the NFL, the Redskins just have too many holes up front, and Bradford would be an even worse fit given his durability issues and the fact that he had dominant o-lines in college and wasn't... show more You need a somewhat competent offensive line before you get a QB, and as much as I think Clausen will be a good starter in the NFL, the Redskins just have too many holes up front, and Bradford would be an even worse fit given his durability issues and the fact that he had dominant o-lines in college and wasn't forced to make quick decisions in the face of pressure
Update 4: The 9ers probably do have too many needs to go offensive with their first two picks, but Bryant and Spiller are just too good of playmakers to pass up
Update 5: Change the Patriots' pick to USF DE/OLB Jason Pierre-Paul, and the Packers pick to Charles Brown

Marvin Austin is also staying in school, so change the Colts pick to Miami LT Jason Fox
10 answers 10