I worked in 2 Different states this year, how do i file my Taxes?

I worked part of the year in Florida, and The other part in Arkansas, Does anyone know how i should file my taxes this year, also i believe Arkansas has state tax and Florida doesnt.

Favorite Answer

This is not going to help give you good advice. You need to specify name of the state considered your main residence. First of all, you must file all income you earned from all states to the Federal. Then as you know, FL does not have tax return, but Arkansas does.

If your main residence ARK, you have to file all of your income to ARK. But, you need to specity to them which income comes from out side the state. Some states provide you credit toward tax's paid to other state. You must file ARK form AR1000 if full resident or AR1000NR if not.

You record a factor-year return with DC itemizing the earnings you earned on a similar time as living there and pay the tax due. because of the fact which you probably did no longer have any withheld you will likely have a stability due. record a factor-year return with MA for the earnings earned on a similar time as you lived there. lower back, because of the fact which you probably did no longer have any tax withheld, you will probable have a stability due. Sorry won't be in a position to help with the desire / LLC. have not achieved any and don't have time to look it up suitable now.