1/2 sleeve tattoo cost?

Can anyone tell what they paid for a 1/2 sleeve tattoo? i know tattoos range in price becasue of detail, colors, et.....but I'm just trying to get a basic idea, I live in the Dallas area.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

For half-sleeve you're looking at paying hourly. So just check out different tattoo shops in your area and ask how much each artist charges per hour. In Texas it should be about $100-$150 per hour. Make sure you research the artist and look at portfolios - and don't pick your artist based on his price, pick him based on his skill and his style.

that would be a half sleeve and would cost different prices depending on the artist and how much time it took. But it would prob cost about $500-600. remember to make it original and your own and have fun with it!

Depends where you go, I have a tattoo aprox. 4 inches high and it was $180. For half a sleeve expect to pay about $500-$600 or more. ( I live in Canada)

Tattoo Gallery, Lettering, Photos & More

I'd say you're looking at $500+. Please consider, however, that this tattoo is going to be on your body forever and that it is an investment. Don't attempt to be cheap.