what is a good website to file your STATE tax online e-file for FREE?

i filled my federal already but state i cant find because i dont have a credit or debit card i need some help

Best Answer

Check your states website because they may offer a free on line service to file your taxes. I live in the state of Indiana. And I filed my state taxes last Wednesday 01/18/2010 and I got my return yesterday 01/25/2010.

• No possible way to say since you didn't bother to mention what state!

Most states have a free e-file system that you can link to from the state DoR website.

Actually if you go to your state's revenue website you should be able to free efile it from there all you might need is your agi (adjusted gross income) and your w-2

many states offer there own online services for that, I know we do here if louisiana. Google your state's tax offices and see if they do.

• g-ma

just delete your state one, if your using an efile for fed and google free file ------- ( add your state