D
Lv 4

Tiger Woods’ wife calls off divorce, agree or disagree with her action?

"Elin Nordegren is said to be so impressed with the golfer’s follow-through in the wake of his cheating scandal that she’s called off the divorce."

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

there is a saying "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me".

lets see how this story turns out. im sure we will be hearing from them again.

• NONAME
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

OMG. Really? You're starting up with the T.W. questions again? These weren't entertaining during the first round. And I thought we'd driven all you celebrity-obsessed people off M&D.

• 10 years ago

that much money will make anyone stay, but I disagree with her decision, which still leaves michael jordans wife on top of getting the most money after divorce, she got 168 million

• 10 years ago

Agree ! She need to set a trend for the rest of the women who think divorce is the answer just because her man is getting side action when they are not doing their duty !!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Johnny
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

If he's truly sorry why not.

He has done more cheating than the average guy so it has to be hard. People on M & D forgive their spouses for cheating and get on with their lives.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yeah right, she's so impressed by the changes to the prenup and so certain he'll cheat again she's biding her time.

• E&L
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

It's her life and she has millions of reasons to try to make the marriage work.

• 10 years ago

Sugar. Daddy. I bet the pre nup stated she had to be married a certain amount of time before she was entitled to $$$. More women should be as understanding.

• 10 years ago

I think she should be left alone to make any decision for her family that she wants. He made mistakes-if she has chosen to forgive him God Bless Her! Hopefully he will not let her down again.

• men7al
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

For the kids and hey,some ppl can't stand the drama.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.