D

Tiger Woods’ wife calls off divorce, agree or disagree with her action?

"Elin Nordegren is said to be so impressed with the golfer’s follow-through in the wake of his cheating scandal that she’s called off the divorce."

Best Answer

there is a saying "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me".

lets see how this story turns out. im sure we will be hearing from them again.

• NONAME

OMG. Really? You're starting up with the T.W. questions again? These weren't entertaining during the first round. And I thought we'd driven all you celebrity-obsessed people off M&D.

that much money will make anyone stay, but I disagree with her decision, which still leaves michael jordans wife on top of getting the most money after divorce, she got 168 million

Agree ! She need to set a trend for the rest of the women who think divorce is the answer just because her man is getting side action when they are not doing their duty !!

• Johnny

If he's truly sorry why not.

He has done more cheating than the average guy so it has to be hard. People on M & D forgive their spouses for cheating and get on with their lives.

Yeah right, she's so impressed by the changes to the prenup and so certain he'll cheat again she's biding her time.

• E&L

It's her life and she has millions of reasons to try to make the marriage work.

Sugar. Daddy. I bet the pre nup stated she had to be married a certain amount of time before she was entitled to $$$. More women should be as understanding.

I think she should be left alone to make any decision for her family that she wants. He made mistakes-if she has chosen to forgive him God Bless Her! Hopefully he will not let her down again.

• men7al

For the kids and hey,some ppl can't stand the drama.