who travels to tobago?

Favorite Answer

Im not sure what you mean by "WHO TRAVELS TO TOBAGO" but it would depend on the nature of your business in Tobago.

Most people who go there are looking for a vacation. Most tourism traffic comes from europe. But generally it attracts the general foreign public. There are people who probrably buy vacation homes and come with their families. People from other caribbean Islands also drop by. There are people who have jobs that require them to also go back and forth from Trinidad and Tobago.

Alot of Trinidadians go over for a weekends to call it a get away from home. I do it also.

The vibes in tobago is very laid back and has the vacation feel so...thats a good thing. Besides...no beach is too far away.

Anyway...why do you ask? Do you plan on going?

I was there this weekend. I heard lots of British accents. Also some Dutch. A few 'Mericans. And of course, Trinis.