Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

A man named Arthur Itis may be abusing my wife at work. What should I do?

She comes home from working at the cardboard box factory complaining about how her hands hurt. I always ask her why, and her response everytime is, "Oh, its just Arthur Itis".

She seems to think this kind of behavior is ok and she just takes pills to dull the pain. I'm worried that this fellow may be shaking her hands too hard, emotionally abusing her, and who knows what else. Not sure why she wont tell her boss about Arthurs behavior.

Should I go to her job unannounced and call out Mr. Itis? I'm prepared to do battle for my wife. What kind of taser should I buy? What should I say to him before I electrocute the hello out of him?

Update:

Mr. Itis is gay?

Update 2:

Ok, I'm confused now. Does it really matter what Mr. Itis's seckshual orientation is? He's hurting my wife for god's sake!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm sending you my good friend, Ben Gay, to beat the crap out of Arthur Itis.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

A man named Arthur Itis may be abusing my wife at work. What should I do?

She comes home from working at the cardboard box factory complaining about how her hands hurt. I always ask her why, and her response everytime is, "Oh, its just Arthur Itis".

She seems to think this kind of behavior is ok and she just takes pills to dull the pain. I'm worried that...

Source(s): man named arthur itis abusing wife work do: https://tr.im/16RM1
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am saddened to hear this. I feel so sorry for you because I know how much you care for your wife, and how this Arthur Itis must be affecting your sex life with your wife. Obviously, this is causing her severe hand pain which will prevent her from performing her wifely duties.

I say march right down to that factory and demand satisfaction. The ball is in your court now my friend. The company will be so happy to settle this matter without any kind of bad press and legal action. I would demand that your wife be given a cozy office job immediately.

This will be your proudest hour my friend.

• 4 years ago

Arthuritis

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That Arthur is a real piece of work, let me tell you. After I got hurt last year, he started paying me visits quite frequently, and he still does! Especially when the weather gets really crazy, he picks the WORST times to show up, and now I find out he's two-timing me.

I'll tell you what, let me help you take care of Arthur, he sounds like he has a beat down coming to him.

• Try an X26 taser with cartridge installed, heheheh...

Source(s): Trust Me
  • 1 decade ago

Talk to her boss and if that docent work go to the police if all fails kick the **** out of him.

Source(s): 0.0
  • are you serious? Arthritis pain take tell her to take arthritis pills

• 1 decade ago

hahaha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol the last sentence made me smile.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.