Is my new young wife laughing at me and having her way with other guys?

How would you like to come home to the lady you married to find her bending over a couch dressed like a prossie literally 'begging you to do it'. Thats what i came home to after a hard days work. I thought my wife was 'inexperienced'. I must have been naive coz i met her when she was a dancer in a... show more How would you like to come home to the lady you married to find her bending over a couch dressed like a prossie literally 'begging you to do it'. Thats what i came home to after a hard days work. I thought my wife was 'inexperienced'. I must have been naive coz i met her when she was a dancer in a club...one my mate brought me to one night...against my wishes i may add. But her body had me mesmerised, much to my foolishenss.
I'm a 53yr old man.I thought my new wife (27) had moral values as me. I lived with my elderly parents til we married 6 months ago. I thought my wife wanted to be a home maker and happy to raise a family & help mind my elderly folks. I have a lot of money and she needed security so marrying me was a good option for her. She is breaking the 'obey rule' already. I told her not to meet a certain man whos clearly attracted and to be crude doesnt take his eyes of her bosoms. Ive found out shes been seeing him secretly. I want my my parents to know their grandkids. Thats one of the things i got married for, i want at least 3 kids. Shes younng enough to have a big family. I found out shes taking contraception. I did not have relations pre marriage, i thought she was more 'pure'. I believe relations pre marriage is immoral. She knew this. . Her desires a little 'thrashy'. She told me she was only with one more man. It seems to me to be more and shes learned some very x rated saucy moves, grand if your a man who like cheapness in the bedroom, but i've more class. I've only seen dirty Stuff like in inappropriate movies when i flicked channels by accident. If i was with a wh..re, i'd expect this stuff off her, but i dont want it from my wife. She has a very large chest and womanly body, and yet again, thats fine if its on display for ME her husband when i'm in the mood. But, i disagree with her wearing fitted tops and undergarments that 'emphasise' this and having other men 'look'. . I've discussed all this with my mother. My mother says my wife seems to enjoy teasing other men. Have i just married a wh..re? Can my mum talk to her? Mum hates me to be unhappy. I'm an only child, my parents want me happy before they pass. How do i know shes not 'putting out' with other men and laughing at me? I find the way she behaves as a woman degrading and embaressing, asking me for 's.x is just foul for a woman i feel.