Does anyone have any ideas on what these symbols in my dream might mean?

Last night I dreamt I was looking over the city where I lived, and huge five dollar coins dropped from the sky, landing and clinking in the streets. When I looked at them more, they turned out to be 38 cent coins, slightly smaller and thinner than the five dollar coins. Also, amongst the coins dropped giant paper origami cranes, all white. When they landed on the ground the wings flapped a little. All the streets were covered in giant coins and origami paper cranes. I got a weird feeling there was some kind of celebration (like for New Years), that perhaps even the government organised it. I got the impression also that all around the world, countries were experiencing something similar with different objects falling from the sky.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Your in a happy frame of mind.

Best Wishes.

Mars Mission.

14th Year Psychology Student.

when humans are in a sticky situation they sometimes take flight. There appears to be a purity in the white symbols and maybe you could find a deeper happiness if you consider a less monetary approach. Indeed the government has a certain amount of control over the economy, however they are at arms length when a crisis begins only to raise a tax to cover the thoughts of too much control.

Source(s): The "Ole Fogey and Mr. Landers."

OMG! I'm sorry i can't be helpful. I am really sympathetic to you. Good luck with this issue 8-)

You might get windfall. win lottery.