WHICH DO YOU PREFER? FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS OR THRID PERSON SHOOTERS?

I personally love 3rd person shooter cause the was the character look. I want to see how i look. A bonus would be if he has an awesome suit like dead space, army of two and ghost recon advance warfighter. I dont like 1st person shooters cause it looks fake and confusing. Whats our opinion? Thanks.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

3th person is better if yu ask me.. you can see your guyy the clothes and what he is doing. . 1 person has better aim but all yu see is the gun and its not that much fun playing by just moving the gun..!!! so i say 3th person is better.. :)

• 10 years ago

Personally, I prefer The First Shooters :)

• Sandra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No. COD has always been an FPS always will be (except for the 3rd person shooter mode on live) If it did change to a 3rd person shooter less people would like I know i would have to think twice about buying it if it was a 3rd person shooter.

• 10 years ago

I prefer 1st person most of the time cause easier to aim but I do like to see how character looks at times so I prefer one ya can do either in like fallout 3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I do like both. Then there is fallout 3 which can have you do both, it is all just personal preference.

3rd person gives you more of a feel for the world around you

• 10 years ago

its funny because i feel first person shooters are more realistic and less confusing but i guess thats just my preference. I cant imagine counter strike or cod being third person it would kinda ruin the game.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I personally prefer first person shooters, as they are Intended to make you "feel" like your there.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I like third person because I want to see my guy and the clothes he wears. I can also scan my surroundings easier when I'm climbing a building or something.

• 10 years ago

It really depends on the game but I would go with first person because it seems more personal when playing it.

• 10 years ago

i prefer first preson. better aim

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.