WHICH DO YOU PREFER? FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS OR THRID PERSON SHOOTERS?

I personally love 3rd person shooter cause the was the character look. I want to see how i look. A bonus would be if he has an awesome suit like dead space, army of two and ghost recon advance warfighter. I dont like 1st person shooters cause it looks fake and confusing. Whats our opinion? Thanks.

Best Answer

3th person is better if yu ask me.. you can see your guyy the clothes and what he is doing. . 1 person has better aim but all yu see is the gun and its not that much fun playing by just moving the gun..!!! so i say 3th person is better.. :)

Personally, I prefer The First Shooters :)

• Sandra

No. COD has always been an FPS always will be (except for the 3rd person shooter mode on live) If it did change to a 3rd person shooter less people would like I know i would have to think twice about buying it if it was a 3rd person shooter.

I prefer 1st person most of the time cause easier to aim but I do like to see how character looks at times so I prefer one ya can do either in like fallout 3

I do like both. Then there is fallout 3 which can have you do both, it is all just personal preference.

3rd person gives you more of a feel for the world around you

its funny because i feel first person shooters are more realistic and less confusing but i guess thats just my preference. I cant imagine counter strike or cod being third person it would kinda ruin the game.

I personally prefer first person shooters, as they are Intended to make you "feel" like your there.

I like third person because I want to see my guy and the clothes he wears. I can also scan my surroundings easier when I'm climbing a building or something.

It really depends on the game but I would go with first person because it seems more personal when playing it.

i prefer first preson. better aim