Ok, this story is a little bit complicated. But I dont know what to do?

Ok, here's the deal. I have had my best friend for almost 3 years. We met in our freshman year of high school, and we've been like sisters ever since. We tell each other everything, and I wouldn't trade her for the world. Rewind to a month ago, where I fall in love with the most fantastic guy ever.... show more Ok, here's the deal. I have had my best friend for almost 3 years. We met in our freshman year of high school, and we've been like sisters ever since. We tell each other everything, and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Rewind to a month ago, where I fall in love with the most fantastic guy ever. We're both so in love with each other, and I've never been happier in my entire life. He is so precious to me.
Now, my best friend, HATES him. She claims that he is changing my morals and I'm becoming "corrupted." (which isnt true. the only "bad" thing we've done is skipped school on a day we really weren't doing anything in school anyways. We've kissed and thats about it. my morals haven't been compromised as she assumes.)
All of my other friends are fine with me dating this guy. They all think he's great. But my best friend, who really depends on me (i'm pretty much the only really REALLY good friend she has) is enraged. What should I do? I'm definitely not gonna drop this guy just for her. My happiness is more important than for me to cater to what she wants all the time. But at the same time, her terrible attitude is constantly keeping me down (we have 3 out of 4 classes together btw) HELP!!!! should i talk to her??? back off a bit maybe???