Do you agree with this statement - "good photographers photoshop their pictures, bad ones don't"?

The person who made this statement on Yahoo Answers has changed his screen name at least 10 times that I'm personally aware of. So I won't mention his name, partly because he'll probably change it again anyway. It's "nipples" something right now. But anyway, he made a statement in one... show more The person who made this statement on Yahoo Answers has changed his screen name at least 10 times that I'm personally aware of. So I won't mention his name, partly because he'll probably change it again anyway. It's "nipples" something right now.

But anyway, he made a statement in one of his answers saying "good photographers photoshop their pictures, bad ones don't. It's as simple as that. "

Do you agree with this?

So I suppose anyone who takes the care to compose and properly expose their pictures and get it right the first time, isn't a good photographer. Especially people who use large format view cameras. People who shoot with slide film aren't good photographers, by his definition.

He also said that if you don't photoshop your pictures, they're just snapshots. If anyone is not post-processing their pictures, they're just taking snapshots.

What is your opinion of this statement?
Update: Here was the original question, where he made that statement. It's near the bottom.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Update 2: Exactly...there is nothing wrong with "adjusting" or tweaking a picture, such as cropping, adjusting contrast, color temperature, etc to improve it. But he implied that ALL pictures have to be post-processed and "photoshopped" otherwise you're just a bad photographer. Wow.
Update 3: Mandy B...that's very interesting that you happen to know his Flickr screen name, despite the fact that he has changed his YA screen name so many times. My guess is that he is your friend, so of course you will defend him. I've already gotten several emails from people who have seen his account on... show more Mandy B...that's very interesting that you happen to know his Flickr screen name, despite the fact that he has changed his YA screen name so many times. My guess is that he is your friend, so of course you will defend him.

I've already gotten several emails from people who have seen his account on Flickr and say that his pictures are nothing special.
Update 4: Hey, nice to you again, "Nipples" (Hellas). So how many accounts do you have now?

His account was created on January 25, 2010. Is there any wonder who this is?
Update 5: Abbey Road, if I want to take B&W photos, I'll use black and white FILM and NO "Photoshopping."