wheres a better place to live: colombia, venezuela or belem brazil?

does anyone know which one of these three places is better to live (safe area, not to expensive, beautiful ladies, nice beaches etc...?) base your answers on experience only please...

thank you

Favorite Answer

Depends what part of they country. Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil all have their rough areas and their beach resorts. You gotta do some research.

As a general rule, avoid major cities (Bogota, Caracas, Sao Paolo, Rio) as they tend to be the most politically charged and crime-ridden. Also avoid "middle of nowhere" -type places, because they can sometimes lack security.

Don't worry, though. All three have nice beaches and beautiful people. Note that Venezuela has won Miss Universe more times than the other two, but I'm just a little biased because I'm Venezuelan myself :)

If you are able to visualize and emotionalize - a poultry in flight - a seagoing whale - a polar undergo - a condor - how wealthy is the experience of the self. the understanding of freedom of spirit - is so lots better than "purely me" - the animal totems of our soul ?