promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Should i play mass effect before i play mass effect 2?

Ive never played mass effect, but i really want to get mass effect 2. should i play mass effect 1?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes because what you do in Mass Effect 1 can affect what happens in Mass Effect 2 if you keep your save file.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say that it is not needed to play the second but there are choices that you make in the first that can change the second. its not a big deal if you dont have a save file from mass effect 1 before playing 2 but the back story and the people that you learn about from playing the first will no doubt be a great help in understanding the second.

• 1 decade ago

You don't have to play mass effect 1 at all to enjoy 2. However, i recommend that you do, because choices you make in mass effect 1 will carry over to mass effect, and make you feel like the story is customized to your playing style.

Either way they are both great game.

Source(s): I beat mass effect 1 twice and i'm playing 2 now.....so awesome.
  • newby
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

confident, you will possibly desire to start on the 1st as each and every game interior the series is connected- meaning continuing thoughts and your character will proceed on the course which you placed for him/her by using making in-game judgements. It incredibly facilitates to play the 1st game so which you will totally understand the 2nd and third video games!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can digitally download it, I did.

Still playing it, however, I am stuck!

• ned c
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You dont have to

but i would. its an amazing game

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.